當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 吃飯時如何形容食物的美味

吃飯時如何形容食物的美味

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.77W 次
It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. Can you give me some ice water?

辣死我了!我的舌頭都火辣辣的.能給我點冰水嗎?

本來on fire是表示"着火"這個意思,比如說: The house was on fire. 意思就是,房子着火了.現在說舌頭"着火了",是很誇張的表達,意思就是很辣,火辣辣的.




How can it be so spicy? I am tearing up! The taste is too strong for me.

怎麼這麼辣?都嗆得我流眼淚了.這個味兒太濃了.

形容食物的辣,有2個很常見的詞彙表達.一個是hot,另外一個是spicy.

padding-bottom: 100%;">吃飯時如何形容食物的美味




Do try some sauce. It goes perfectly with fried chicken.

來點兒醬吧,炸雞蘸上這種醬特別好吃.

Go with就是相配的意思,比如說: Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你覺得這帽子和我的新衣服相配嗎? Go perfectly with就是很配的意思.




A chef will never tell others about the secret ingredients of his special soup.

廚師是不會告訴別人他的私家湯裏有什麼絕密食材的.

Ingredient: (烹調用的)材料, 原料, 成分
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
將原料放在盆裏調勻.
What are the ingredients of the cake?
這蛋糕是用哪些原料做成的?




That Tofu looks like it will melt in your mouth.

豆腐看起來入口即化.




A visit to Beijing is not complete without a taste of Beijing roast duck.

到了北京,怎能不嚐嚐北京烤鴨?




I didn' expect it to taste so good.

沒想到居然這麼好吃.




The plum juice was sweet and left a pleasant taste in my mouth.

酸梅湯有點甜,讓我脣齒留香.