當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 如何用英語表達猶豫不決,徘徊不定?

如何用英語表達猶豫不決,徘徊不定?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.85W 次

每個人的人生中都會有猶豫或者後悔的時候,遇到這種情況的時候,我們也會用到一些常用的表達,學會下面這些常用語,可以讓你的口語“不再猶豫”!

padding-bottom: 73.28%;">如何用英語表達猶豫不決,徘徊不定?

1. I'm not sure what I want to do.

我不確定我想做什麼。


類似的表達還有:

I don't think I know what I want.

我覺得我不知道我想要什麼。


I'm really unsure about what I want to do.

我真的不確定我想做什麼。


I'm feeling really indecisive.

我真覺得沒法決定。


如果遇到這樣的朋友,我們可以這樣鼓勵:

Why not? Just think about it.

爲什麼不呢,好好想想吧。


I'll back you up.

我會支持你的。


Don't hesitate too much. You might miss your chance.

別猶豫太多,你會錯過機會的。


2. I'm nervous. I don't want to.

我好緊張,我不想那麼做。


緊張之下的猶豫我們還可以說:

I'm too worried, so I don't want to.

我很擔心,所以我不想這麼做。


I don't want to. I'm worried about the outcome.

我不想,我擔心結果。


I'm having second thoughts.

我再想想啊。


我們可以這樣鼓勵對方:

Don't be nervous.

別緊張。


You should, though! Don't let your nervous get in the way.

可是你應該去做啊,別讓緊張來妨礙你。


Don't stress so much, you'll be fine.

別太緊張了,你會沒事的。


3. It would be better if I had talked to them.

如果我和他們談過,可能結果會更好。


對沒做的事情感到後悔:

I should have spoken to them.

我應該跟他們談談的。


I knew I should have talked to them. I regret not doing so.

我知道我應該和他們談談,我後悔沒那麼做。


I knew I should have listened to my gut instead. I thought about it too much.

我知道我應該聽從內心的感覺,是我想得太多了。


我們只能這樣安慰對方:

You can't undo the past now.

你現在無法修復過去的事情。


I told you not to get so stressed about it.

我告訴過你不要對此有這麼大的壓力。


4. I wish I didn't hesitate.

我希望我沒有猶豫。


類似的表達還有:

I wish I went for it.

我希望我努力去做了。


I shouldn't have hesitated.

我不應該猶豫的。


I shouldn't have been so indecisive.

我不該那麼猶豫不決的。


I really should have made a decision sooner.

我真應該儘早作決定。


我們可以這樣安慰:

Everyone makes mistakes.

每個人都會犯錯誤。


What's done is done. Let's move on.

木已成舟,我們往前看吧。


Try not to regret it too much. You should look forward.

別這麼後悔了,往前看吧。


5. It's up in the air.

還沒確定。


還在猶豫中,我們還可以這樣說:

I can't say for sure.

我也說不準。


I haven't decided yet.

我還沒確定。


I haven't made up my mind.

我還沒拿定主意呢。


I can't make a decision now.

我現在沒法做決定。