當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 將愛說出來——英漢情話互譯

將愛說出來——英漢情話互譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.09K 次
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美。

Love is a carefully designed lie.
愛情是一個精心設計的謊言

將愛說出來——英漢情話互譯

Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見

If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
如果你爲着錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯羣星了

To feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there
感受夢的火焰,感覺飛舞瞬間,當一切浪漫遙遠,永恆依然

There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過

No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.

Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。

Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
在回憶裏繼續夢幻不如在地獄裏等待天堂

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裏有真愛存在,哪裏就有奇蹟。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裏的藤蔓。

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因爲你,我懂得了愛。

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。

Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。

My heart is with you.
我的愛與你同在。

I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
儘管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!

I'll think of you every step of the way.
我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
無論你身在何處,無論你爲何忙碌,我都會在此守候。

Every day without you is like a book without pages.
沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。

Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。

No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。

Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。

You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。

To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不會因爲美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因爲你的愛而變得美麗。

Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
愛情不是數着日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。

With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。

Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。

Love without end hath no end.
情綿綿,愛無邊。

Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。

When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。

Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。

Look into my eyes — you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味着什麼。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。