當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 無聊程度測試題:快來算算你是不是很無聊!

無聊程度測試題:快來算算你是不是很無聊!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次
Boredom Proneness Scale
無聊傾向量表

The statements can be answered using a 7-point format from "1" (highly disagree) , “2” (disagree), “3”(somewhat disagree), “4”(neither agree nor disagree), “5” (somewhat agree), “6”(agree) "7" (highly agree).
下面28個測量你的無聊程度的問題,大家可以根據對自身的判斷來打分,1分:非常不同意;2分:不同意;3分:好像不太同意;4分:無所謂;5分:有點同意;6分:同意;7分:太對了!總分越高,說明越容易無聊。“正常”人羣分數分佈在81分到117分之間;得分高於135分的,是屬於容易無聊的類型,低於63分,那也太亢奮了點。

無聊程度測試題:快來算算你是不是很無聊!

1. It is easy for me to concentrate on my activities.
我很容易就能做到集中注意力。

2. Frequently when I am work.ng I find myself worrying about other things.
我經常在工作的時候擔憂其他事情。

3. Time always seems to be passing slowly.
時間總是過得很慢。

4. I often find myself at "loose ends", not knowing what to do.
經常覺得自己很閒,但又不知道該做什麼好。

5. I am often trapped in situations where I have to do meaningless things.
我經常不得不做一些毫無意義的事情。

6. Having to look at someone's home movies or travel slides bores me tremendously.
看別人的家庭電影或者旅行幻燈片時會覺得超沒意思。

7. I have projects in mind all the time, things to do.
腦子裏經常有很多計劃,有很多事情有待完成。

8. I find it easy to entertain myself.
很容易就能讓自己開心。

9. Many things I have to do are repetitive and monotonous.
我做的大部分事情都是重複性很高的、很無聊的事。

10. It takes more stimulation to get me going than most people.
我需要比別人更多的動力和刺激才能開始行動。11. I get a kick out of most things I do.
我能從自己做的大多數事情中找到樂趣。

12. I am seldom excited about my work.
我對自己的工作不大能提起興趣。

13. In any situation I can usually find something to do or see to keep me interested.
任何情況下都能很快找到一些讓自己提起精神的事情來做或是看。

14. Much of the time I just sit around doing nothing.
大部分時間裏我都是無所事事的。

15. I am good at waiting patiently.
我很擅長耐心地等待。

16. I often find myself with nothing to do, time on my hands.
時間一大把,卻找不到事情做。

17. In situations where I have to wait, such as a line I get very restless.
需要等待的時候,比如排隊,我就會焦躁不安。

18. I often wake up with a new idea.
一覺醒來就會想到一個新點子。

19. It would be very hard for me to find a job that is exciting enough.
很難找到一個讓我興奮的工作。

20. I would like more challenging things to do in life.
我喜歡有挑戰性的任務。21. I feel that I am working below my abilities most of the time.
我覺得我是大材小用了。

22. Many people would say that I am a creative or imaginative person.
人們對我的評價大多是有創意、有想象力。

23. I have so many interests, I don't have time to do everything.
興趣愛好太多以至於無暇全部兼顧。

24. Among my friends, I am the one who keeps doing something the longest.
朋友中我是堅持做某件事時間最長的人。

25. Unless I am doing something exciting, even dangerous,I feel half-dead and dull.
如果不能做些令人興奮甚至危險性相當高的事情,我就覺得無比煩悶。

26. It takes a lot of change and variety to keep me really happy.
我需要不斷的改變和新鮮事物來保持興奮度。

27. It seems that the same things are on television or the movies all the time; it's getting old.
好像電影和電視上看到的東西都是一樣的,沒什麼新的。

28. When I was young, I was often in monotonous and tiresome situations.
年輕的時候也經常處於無聊疲乏的狀態。