當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第9章:電臺毛拉(16)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第9章:電臺毛拉(16)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.41W 次

My friends and I couldn’t understand why it was so wrong.

ing-bottom: 70.63%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第9章:電臺毛拉(16)

我和朋友們都無法理解爲什麼上學這件事會變得如此十惡不赦。

‘Why don’t they want girls to go to school?’ I asked my father.

爲什麼他們不讓女孩子去上學?我問父親。

‘They are scared of the pen,’ he replied.

因爲他們懼怕文字的力量。父親回答。

Then another teacher at our school, a maths teacher with long hair, also refused to teach girls.

接着,我們學校另一名老師,一位蓄着長髮的數學老師也拒絕爲女孩上課。

My father fired him, but some other teachers were worried and sent a delegation to his office.

父親開除了他。其他老師憂心忡忡,委派一名代表來到他的辦公室。

‘Sir, don’t do this,’ they pleaded.

先生,請不要這麼做。

‘These are bad days.

他們苦苦哀求,最近形勢不是很穩定。

Let him stay and we will cover for him.’

讓他留下來,我們會負責補他的課。

Every day it seemed a new edict came.

似乎每天都會有新的命令下達。

Fazlullah closed beauty parlours and banned shaving so there was no work for barbers.

法茲魯拉關閉了美容院的大門,嚴禁人們剃鬚,理髮師們都失了業。

My father, who only has a moustache, insisted he would not grow a beard for the Taliban.

父親留着八字鬍,他堅稱不會爲了塔利班而留長鬚。