當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 必讀的經典外國英語詩歌

必讀的經典外國英語詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.62W 次

詩歌是人類的語言瑰寶,可以提高人的精神修養、藝術修養和語言修養。小編精心收集了必讀的經典外國英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

必讀的經典外國英語詩歌
  必讀的經典外國英語詩歌篇1

一吻萬年,處子夢甜

Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.

每一次你的親吻,都讓我戰慄的像個孩子那般。

Gathering the Roses,we sang for the hope。

捧着玫瑰,我們歌唱希望。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.

你獨特的嗓音銘刻在我愛的心跳理,比夢還甜。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我們曾身處在那永恆的花之海洋。

Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.

花謝了,傷痛卻藏匿在心裏。

Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.

風兒纏繞着山丘,我聽不到你。

Come and hold me close; I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain.

來吧,靠緊我;我在雨中冷的發抖。

Darkness falls; I'm calling for the dawn.

夜幕才降,我卻尋求着破曉。

Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.

那些光輝記憶的日子已經逝去,

Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,

我唱着可能帶來明天的希望的歌曲。

I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.

收起所有過去記憶美妙的感動。

  必讀的經典外國英語詩歌篇2

致阿瑪蓮莎 作者:洛夫萊斯

That She Would Dishevel Her Hair

請她讓她的金髮散亂

Amarantba, sweet and fair,

美麗可愛的阿瑪蓮莎,

Ah, braid no more that shining hair:

別再編你光亮的金髮吧!

As my curious hand or eye

既然我好奇的手和眼

Hovering round thee, let it 11y!

圍着你打轉,請任其飄散!

Let it fly as unconfined

任其無拘無束地飄揚,

As its calm ravisher the wind?

像被其迷住的和風那樣;

Who hath left his darling East

它已離開心愛的東面,

To wanton o'er that spicy nest.

來這香噴噴的窩上游玩。

Every tress must be contest,

每綹金髮須展現出來,

But neatly tangled at the best;

但是得絕美地絞在一塊;

Like a clue of golden thread

就像金色的線一大團,

Most excellently revelled.

雖然有點亂卻妙得非凡‘

Do not, then,wind up that light

所以,可別用緞帶束起

In ribands, and o'ercloud in night,

那光明籠進夜的烏雲裏,

Like the Sun in's early ray;

就像凌晨太陽的光線;

But shake your head, and scatter day!

請把頭一甩,撒出個白天!

  必讀的經典外國英語詩歌篇3

我不屬於你 I am not Yours

I am not yours, not lost in you,

Not lost, although I long to be

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

我不屬於你,也沒有沉迷於你,

沒有,儘管我是如此希冀

像正午的蠟燭融化,

像雪花融匯在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

A spirit beautiful and bright,

Yet I am I, who long to be

Lost as a light is lost in light.

你愛我,我也知道

你依然是一個精靈,聰明又美麗。

可我就是我,渴望着

像光一樣迷失在光裏。

Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

A taper in a rushing wind.

啊,將我深深地拋進愛裏吧,

滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

捲入你愛的暴風雨,

做狂風中的纖燭一支。


看了“必讀的經典外國英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.關於經典外國英文詩歌欣賞

2.外國經典詩歌英文版

3.外國經典詩歌中英文

4.外國著名經典詩歌

5.外國經典詩歌雙語閱讀