當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 經典兒童英語詩歌大全

經典兒童英語詩歌大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.97W 次

兒童健康水平是反映一個國家或地區健康狀況的重要指標,兒童的生存、保護和發展是當今國際社會優先考慮的問題之一,其中最基本的就是生存水平。下面是本站小編帶來的經典兒童英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">經典兒童英語詩歌大全
  經典兒童英語詩歌篇一

The Bird’s Home 鳥的家

O, where is thy home, sweet bird

啊,哪裏是你的家,可愛的小鳥

With the song, and bright glossy plume?

有個這首歌和光澤明亮的羽毛?

"I'll tell thee where I rest,

“我會告訴你我在哪裏休息,

If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

如果你不搶我的窩;

I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

我建造在甜美的蘋果園中!”

But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

但是,在你的巢,有充滿活力的鳥嗎?

What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

那裏有什麼,有溫暖的毛茸茸的小屋嗎?

"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

“要是你不搶我的樹;

Nor go too near, to see

也不能走得太近去看

My quiet little home, I will tell."

我安靜的小家,我會告訴你在哪裏。”

0, I will not thy trust betray !

哦,我不會背叛你的信任!

The secret I will closely keep.

我將保守這個祕密。

"I've three tender little things

“我有三個溫柔的小東西

That have never used their wings !

現在他們還不會飛!

I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

我把他們留在那裏,在家裏,睡着了。”

Then, art thou here, my bird,

那麼,你爲什麼在這裏,我的鳥,

Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

離開還小的鳥,會不會時時擔心?

" To pay thee with a song-

“這首歌來送給你—

Just to let me pass along,

只是爲了讓我通過這裏,

Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

當我爲他們的找食物時,他們也沒有受傷。”

  經典兒童英語詩歌篇二

The Wind 風

Who has seen the wind?

誰見過風?

Neither I nor you;

不是你也不是我;

But when the leaves hang trembling

一旦樹搖葉婆娑

The wind is passing through.

那是風吹過。

Who has seen the wind?

有誰見過風?

Neither you nor I;

不是你也不是我;

But when the trees bow down their heads

但當樹低頭

The wind is passing by.

風正吹過。

  經典兒童英語詩歌篇三

The Foolish Fish 愚蠢的魚

"Dear mother," said a little fish,

“親愛的媽媽,”小魚說,

"Is that a worm I see?

“我在那看見了一隻蟲子?

I'm very hungry, and I wish

我很餓,我希望有蟲子吃

You'd get the worm for me."

你會幫我弄到這蟲子的。”

"Sweet innocent," the mother cried,

“你太天真了”媽媽哭着說,

And started from her nook,

她從角落開始尋找,

"That worm you see is there to hide

“你看見的那條蟲子是藏在那裏的

The sharpness of a hook."

鉤子很鋒利。”

As I have heard, the little trout

我聽小鱒魚跟我說

Was young and foolish too,

它又小又蠢,

And presently he ventured out

還乍着膽子

To learn what might be true.

去了解這是不是真的。

Around about the worm he played,

它四處撥動那隻蟲子,

With many a longing look,

渴望的瞧了一眼,

And "Dear me!" to himself he said,

“我的天啊!”它說,

"I'm sure there is no hook."

“我肯定沒有鋒利的鉤子。”

"I think I'll give one little bite;"

“我想我會給你咬一點;”

And that was what he did,

緊接着它就這樣做了,

And thus he died in hapless plight

因此,它死在不幸的困境中

By not doing as he was bid.

這是它所付出的代價。


看了“經典兒童英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.經典的兒童英語詩歌大全

2.兒童經典英語詩歌

3.經典兒童英文詩歌精選

4.經典英文兒童詩歌大全

5.兒童英語詩歌