當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞

兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.5W 次

詩歌作爲一種悠久的抒情方式,有其言說的法度。下面是本站小編帶來的兒童英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">兒童英文詩歌大全欣賞
  兒童英文詩歌篇一

The Bird’s Home 鳥的家

O, where is thy home, sweet bird

啊,哪裏是你的家,可愛的小鳥

With the song, and bright glossy plume?

有個這首歌和光澤明亮的羽毛?

"I'll tell thee where I rest,

“我會告訴你我在哪裏休息,

If thou wilt not rob my nest ;

如果你不搶我的窩;

I built among the sweet apple-bloom !"

我建造在甜美的蘋果園中!”

But, what's in thy nest, bright bird ?

但是,在你的巢,有充滿活力的鳥嗎?

What's there, in the snug downy cell ?

那裏有什麼,有溫暖的毛茸茸的小屋嗎?

"If thou wilt not rob the tree ;

“要是你不搶我的樹;

Nor go too near, to see

也不能走得太近去看

My quiet little home, I will tell."

我安靜的小家,我會告訴你在哪裏。”

0, I will not thy trust betray !

哦,我不會背叛你的信任!

The secret I will closely keep.

我將保守這個祕密。

"I've three tender little things

“我有三個溫柔的小東西

That have never used their wings !

現在他們還不會飛!

I left them there, at home, fast asleep."

我把他們留在那裏,在家裏,睡着了。”

Then, art thou here, my bird,

那麼,你爲什麼在這裏,我的鳥,

Away from thy young, helpless brood ?

離開還小的鳥,會不會時時擔心?

" To pay thee with a song-

“這首歌來送給你—

Just to let me pass along,

只是爲了讓我通過這裏,

Nor harm me, as I look for their food."

當我爲他們的找食物時,他們也沒有受傷。”

  兒童英文詩歌篇二

The Child And The Honey Bee 孩子和蜜蜂

Come here, little bee !

到這裏來,小蜜蜂!

There are sweet flowers by me ;

我身上有花香;

Come, and just let me see

來,讓我看看

How your honey is made.

你的蜂蜜是怎麼做的

" Oh ! I can't ; for I fear

“哦!我不能,因爲我害怕

That, for coming too near

所有我不敢靠的太近,

I should pay very dear ;

我應該很可愛;

I'm afraid ! I'm afraid !”

我害怕!我害怕!“

O, feel no alarm !

啊,感覺沒有事!

Not a wing nor an arm -

沒有翅膀也沒有手臂—

Not a part will I harm,

沒有傷害我,

While you're sipping your till

當你喝着你的蜂蜜

Pretty maid, then I'll come

漂亮的姑娘,我會來的

Close beside you, and hum ;

靠近你,哼;

And you shall have some

你要有一些準備

Of the sweets I distil."

蜂蜜從花朵中提煉昇華。”

My trust then is free,

我單純的相信,

Just as yours is to me ;

就像你是我的;

But, be sure, little bee,

但是,可以肯定的是,小蜜蜂,

Not to give me your sting !

不要給我你的刺!

"Oh, no, no ! since I flew

“哦,沒有,沒有!自從我會飛以來

From the cell where I grew,

在我成長的歲月裏,

None has known me to do

沒有人知道我做過

So ungrateful a thing !”

如此忘恩負義的事!“

Then, why thus supplied

那麼,爲什麼這樣做

With a sting, but to hide

有刺,但隱藏起來

And to keep never tried,

僅僅是爲了保護從未嘗試,

Out of sight ? cunning bee !

不見了?狡猾的蜜蜂!

" He who gave me the sting,

“他給我的刺,

And the swift gauzy wing.

和飛得快的薄翼。

Bids me not harm a thing

不要做傷害我的事

That would not injure me."

這也不會傷害到我。”

  兒童英文詩歌篇三

Whole Duty of Children孩子的全部責任

A child should always say what's true,

一個孩子應該總是會說什麼是真的,

And speak when he is spoken to,

當他說話的時候,

And behave mannerly at table:

在餐桌的舉止文明:

At least as far as he is able.

至少到目前爲止,他有能力做到。


看了“兒童英文詩歌大全”的人還看了:

1.兒童經典英語詩歌

2.少兒經典英語詩歌

3.經典兒童英文詩歌精選

4.超簡單兒童英文小詩

5.少兒英文詩歌朗誦大全