當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > Quora精選:哪些問題讓你無語?

Quora精選:哪些問題讓你無語?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

Quora精選:哪些問題讓你無語?

What are some dumb questions you have been asked?

你都被問過哪些讓人無語的問題?


獲得6.7k好評的答案@Abhinav Gaur

I work for a semiconductor company which45 makes electronic chips. On being asked about what I do, I once told to one of my aunts that after completing my electronics engineering, I had started working in a chip designing company.

我爲一家制造電腦晶片的半導體公司工作。有一次,我的一位阿姨問我是做什麼的,我告訴她我在完成電子工程的學業後,開始在一家芯片設計公司工作。


After a pause for few seconds, she asked:

停頓了幾秒後,她問道:


"What are your most popular flavors? Are the chips as good as Lays??"

“那你最喜歡什麼口味呢?那些薯片和樂事一樣好吃嗎?”


I had no idea what to say.

我不知道該說什麼好。


注:Chip雙關,是芯片,又是薯片。

獲得5.5k好評的答案@Nandita Rao

Conversation with a girl on the Subway in NYC :

和一個妹子在紐約市地鐵上的對話:


Her:"Are you from India?"

她:“你來自印度嗎?”


Me:"Yes"

我:“是的。”


Her:"Really unfair how we Americans just start talking about Slumdog millionaire everytime we talk to an Indian"

她:“我們美國人每次說到印度就只會開始談論《貧民窟的百萬富翁》,怎麼能這樣,這太不公平了。”


Me(Surprised because I'd never heard that before):"Ya, that's really annoying"

我(很驚訝,因爲我之前從沒聽說過):“啊,那確實挺討厭。”


Her:"I mean India isn't all slums, I was in Dubai last year, you guys lead a pretty luxurious lifestyle, dunno why only word about slums goes around"

她:“我是說印度不全是貧民窟,我去年在迪拜,你們過着非常奢侈的生活,我不知道爲什麼只有關於貧民窟的傳言。”


Me - "huh??"

我——“哈?”


Her:"I guess its mainly because of states like Pakistan and Bangladesh!"

她:“我猜這主要是因爲巴基斯坦和孟加拉那樣的州!”


Me – speechless

我——無語了。


獲得2k好評的答案@Narayan Babu

"Are you sleeping?"

“你睡了嗎?”


獲得3.5k好評的答案@Jashan Gupta

The most illogical question that every student in India must have been asked by his/her teacher:

在印度,每個的學生都曾被他/她的老師問到的最沒有意義的問題:

"Homework kaisa bhul gaye ? Kabhi khaana khana bhulte ho ?"

Translation:

翻譯過來就是:


"How did you forget doing your Homework? Do you ever forget eating food ?"

“你怎麼能忘記做作業?你有忘記過吃東西嗎?”


Just doesn't make sense.

這根本就說不通啊。