當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 你都被問過哪些讓人無語的問題?

你都被問過哪些讓人無語的問題?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.37W 次

What are some dumb questions you have been asked?
你都被問過哪些讓人無語的問題?

獲得6.7k好評的答案@Abhinav Gaur

I work for a semiconductor company which makes electronic chips. On being asked about what I do, I once told to one of my aunts that after completing my electronics engineering, I had started working in a chip designing company.
我爲一家制造電腦晶片的半導體公司工作。有一次,我的一位阿姨問我是做什麼的,我告訴她我在完成電子工程的學業後,開始在一家芯片設計公司工作。

你都被問過哪些讓人無語的問題?

After a pause for few seconds, she asked:
停頓了幾秒後,她問道:

"What are your most popular flavors? Are the chips as good as Lays??"
“那你最喜歡什麼口味呢?那些薯片和樂事一樣好吃嗎?”

I had no idea what to say.
我不知道該說什麼好。

注:Chip雙關,是芯片,又是薯片。

獲得5.5k好評的答案@Nandita Rao

Conversation with a girl on the Subway in NYC :
和一個妹子在紐約地鐵上的對話:

Her:"Are you from India?"
她:“你來自印度嗎?”

Me:"Yes"
我:“是的。”

Her:"Really unfair how we Americans just start talking about Slumdog Millionaire everytime we talk to an Indian"
她:“我們美國人每次說到印度就只會開始談論《貧民窟的百萬富翁》,怎麼能這樣,這太不公平了。”

Me(Surprised because I'd never heard that before):"Ya, that's really annoying"
我(很驚訝,因爲我之前從沒聽說過):“啊,那確實挺討厭。”

Her:"I mean India isn't all slums. I was in Dubai last year, you guys lead a pretty luxurious lifestyle, dunno why only word about slums goes around"
她:“我是說印度不全是貧民窟,我去年在迪拜,你們過着非常奢侈的生活,我不知道爲什麼只有關於貧民窟的傳言。”

Me - "huh??"
我——“哈?”

Her:"I guess its mainly because of states like Pakistan and Bangladesh!"
她:“我猜這主要是因爲巴基斯坦和孟加拉那樣的州!”

Me – speechless
我——無語了。

獲得2k好評的答案@Narayan Babu

"Are you sleeping?"
“你睡了嗎?”


獲得3.5k好評的答案@Jashan Gupta

The most illogical question that every student in India must have been asked by his/her teacher:
在印度,每個的學生都曾被他/她的老師問到的最沒有邏輯的問題:
"Homework kaisa bhul gaye ? Kabhi khaana khana bhulte ho ?"

Translation:
翻譯過來就是:

"How did you forget doing your homework? Do you ever forget eating food ?"
“你怎麼能忘記做作業?你有忘記過吃東西嗎?”

Just doesn't make sense.
這根本就說不通啊。