當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:鶇鳥殷勤爲探看

雙語美文:鶇鳥殷勤爲探看

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.15W 次

My dear friend passed on Dec 18,

padding-bottom: 75%;">雙語美文:鶇鳥殷勤爲探看

我親愛的朋友在12月18日過世了


 I left her at 11:30 that night.

當天晚上11:30我才從她身邊離去


Putting up her christmas stuff

那時她穿上了聖誕節的裝扮


and looking forward to Xmas.

期待着聖誕節的到來


She just adored robins,

她很喜歡知更鳥


one came to her backyard every day,

有一隻每天都會飛到她的後院裏來


and I bought her lots or robin pictures

所以,我給她買了很多知更鳥的圖片


and blankets

印有知更鳥圖片的毯子


and robin items.

還有其他與知更鳥相關的東西


She always said

她總說


it was her Mum,

知更鳥是她過世的母親


she got really happy when she saw her little robin.

每次她看到那隻小知更鳥,都格外開心


Weeks after her passing,

她去世幾周後


I was talking to her

我來看她,自言自語


and for the first time ever

頭一次


a beautiful beautiful robin came

一隻美麗的知更鳥飛了過來


and sat on my flower pot...

坐在我的花盆上


looking at me

看着我


and walking around the pot.

在花盆周圍踱步


Oh I was so so happy

天吶,我多麼驚喜


it was my friend,

它就是我那位好友吧


I Know it was.

我篤信如此


And the day before

就在一天前


I was walking

我正在散步


and a white feather was just waiting on me

看到一片白羽毛,似乎在等着我歸來


and I knew that was from my neice.

我知道,這是我病重的侄子捎給我的


I am going truly upset at this time

這一刻,我內心十分悲慟


but I know

但我知道


they are telling me

他們都在告訴我


it's going to be okay,

一切都會好起來的


they are both with me...

他們都與我在一起