當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語翻譯 > 英語翻譯期繳:口譯人員需要做好準備的10件事

英語翻譯期繳:口譯人員需要做好準備的10件事

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67K 次

不少人對於英語翻譯感興趣,有很多同學在大學的時候都非常愛好翻譯和口譯,立志以後要從事相關職業。如果你也有這樣的想法,那你需要好好閱讀下面的文章,告訴你關於做翻譯和口譯需要做好準備的10件事。一起來看看吧。

ing-bottom: 27.03%;">英語翻譯期繳:口譯人員需要做好準備的10件事

1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).

廣泛閱讀,尤其是非母語類閱讀。

Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.

每天閱讀優質報紙(例如:《紐約時報》、《華爾街日報》),並且至少堅持一年。

Read high quality news magazines, cover to cover.

一頁一頁地閱讀優質新聞雜誌。

Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).

閱讀非母語類的你最感興趣的話題。

Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.

閱讀其他能夠拓展你知識面的優秀資料。

2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages.

收看收聽所有工作語言的最新時事電視新聞、廣播新聞和播客。

Don’t just listen to news stories; analyze them.

別隻聽新聞內容,還要有所分析。

Keep abreast of current events and issues.

隨時瞭解最新時事和問題。

Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.

錄下新聞節目和訪談,以便日後細聽。

3. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.

在非母語的國家生活。

A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.

推薦至少呆上半年至一年時間。

Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.

與母語爲你的非母語的人生活,或者經常跟他們進行交流。