當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 經典牙科英語會話常用句子

經典牙科英語會話常用句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.14W 次

牙科的學習也需要了解一些專業的英語知識及進行一些英語會話。下面是本站小編整理的經典牙科英語會話, 希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 75%;">經典牙科英語會話常用句子
  經典牙科常用英語句子

1. Please sit down in this chair. 請坐到這張椅子上。

2. I will lean the chair back. 我把椅子向後傾斜點。 3. I will bring the chair up. 我將擡高牙椅.。

4. Are you comfortable in this position? 這樣的位置你還滿意嗎?

5. I will place an apron on you. 我給您繫上胸巾。

6. Please lift your head. 請把頭擡高點。

7. Please tuck your chin. 請收下頜。

8. Please raise your left hand if you feel pain. 如果疼痛,請舉起您的左手。

9. Rinse your mouth, please. 請漱口。

10. Please relax your tongue/jaw/shoulder. 請放鬆您的舌頭/下巴/肩膀。

11. I am going to test it with something cold and it might cause some discomfort. 我用冰水來試一下,會有一些疼痛。

12. Lets take an x-ray now. 我來給您找張X光片。

13. I need to take a panoramic film (to see the whole upper and lower iaw). 我需要給您找一張全景片。

14. This tooth might need 2-3 appointments. 這個牙的治療一共約需要兩到三次就診。

15. A non vital tooth has its circulation and nutrients cut off therefore it are more fragile, and it should be protected with a full coverage crown. 失活後的牙齒由於沒有神經營養和血液供應變脆,容易折斷,需要做牙冠來保護。

16. This tooth is cracked and is not savable, it needs to be removed. 這顆牙劈裂了,無法挽救了,需要拔除。

17. Your wisdom tooth is pushing on the molar in front of it , and makes it very hard to clean. This might cause decay or gum infection in the area e the wisdom tooth has no chewing function, and it will only cause hygiene problem. I will recommend your wisdom tooth to be removed. 這顆牙是一顆智齒。它會頂着前邊一顆牙,使前邊的牙齒很容易齲壞。並且它的牙齦會反覆發炎。它沒有咬合作用。永遠也長不正了要拔除它。

18. After teeth cleaning, it is normal to see some minor bleeding during brushing and it is also normal for some teeth to be temporary sensitive to temperature. 剛洗完牙可能會有一些刷牙出血。可能會有一些牙齒遇冷熱痠痛,這是正常的。

19. This tooth has severe periodontal decease (infection of gum and bone is receded and there is not enough support for this tooth ,that’s why it is loose and painful on chewing. I will have to first clean out all the calculus that is above and below the gum. 你這顆牙患了嚴重的牙周炎。由於牙齦和牙槽骨的萎縮,牙周支持組織已經無法保證牙齒的功能,牙齒開始鬆動,咬合無力或咬合痛。我要清潔牙冠和牙根上的牙石。

  經典牙科英語會話:口外常用語

1. Porcelain crowns are quite fragile and should not be used to chew on very hard things, e.g. ice ,crab shell, hard candies…etc 烤瓷冠比較脆,最好不要用來咬太硬的東西。

2. After extraction, avoid any food that is too hard or too hot. 拔牙後要吃一些涼的和軟的食物,不要進食太熱的和硬的食物。

3. Within the first 24 hours, no brushing or rinsing, don’t touch the area with your tongue, don’t rinse or spit vigorously. After 24 hours you can brush but avoid the extracted area. 拔牙後24小時不能刷牙和漱口,補牙舔傷口,不要使勁吐口水。24小時以後可以刷牙但別刷到拔牙窩。

4. Do you feel numbness on your lips? 您覺得嘴脣有麻木的感覺了嗎?

5. I am going to take out the tooth for you, you might have pull-feeling. 現在我要爲您拔牙了,您可能會覺得這一區域有拽的感覺。

6. During the procedure, you might feel some vibration when we are trying to take the tooth apart, but don’t be alarmed. 在拔牙過程中我們要用牙科錘敲一下,您會感覺有一些震,但不要害怕。

7. Good, your tooth is extracted. Though it came out in pieces, the tooth is completely removed. 好牙拔下來了,看一下您的牙齒,它很完整。它已經分成幾個根了,但根尖很完整。

8. It might bleed a little bit for rest of the day. 拔牙後幾天唾液中可能會帶有少量血液。

  經典牙科英語會話:口腔臨牀常用語

1. Show me which one it is? 告訴我是那顆牙?

2. Let me examine your mouth. I can see you have two bad teeth. One of them doesn’t seem so bad. I think it can be filled. But the other one should be taken out. We will do it right now. 讓我給你檢查一下。我發現你有兩隻壞牙。其中一隻蛀的不厲害,可以補。但另外一隻必須拔掉。馬上就可以拔掉它。

3. No. We will give you an injection to keep you from feeling anything except numbness. Don’t move while I give you the injection, Do you feel numbness in the area now? 不痛。我們要給你打麻藥使你只感到麻木,此外無任何感覺。注射時你別動。現在患部感覺到麻木嗎?

4. That’s good. It is the time to take it out. 那很好。現在可以拔牙了。

5. Bite on the cotton ball for half an hour and don’t suck. 咬緊棉球半個小時,不要吸吮。

6. Keeping from eating or drinking for two hours, and then taken only soft food. 2小時不要吃東西或喝水,以後只可以吃軟食。

7. Do not spit out your saliva because it will cause bleeding. 你不要把唾液吐出來,因爲這樣會引起出血。

8. Here are two tablets. Take one when you feel any pain. Come back to see me if there is a lot of bleeding. 這裏有兩片藥。痛是可以吃一片。要是流血過多就來找我。

  經典牙科英語會話:一般用語

1. Exuse me ! 打擾了!

2. Sorry to have kept you waiting 對不起讓你久等了。

3. Don’t worry. There is nothing worry about. 不必顧慮。

4. Do you have an appointment? 您有預約嗎?

5. Here is your receipt and change. 這是收據和找回的零錢。

6. Your turn is next. 下一個就輪到你了。

7. This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it here whenever you come 這是您的掛號證,請不要遺失,每次來時帶着它。

8. Please fill out this record card. 請填寫這張記錄卡。

  經典牙科英語會話:一般問診

1. What is your trouble? 你怎麼了?

2. When did you come last? 你上次來時什麼時候? 3. Is this your frist time to vist this dental clinic? 這是您第一次來這家診所嗎?

4. Tell me what symptoms you have? 能描述一下您的症狀嗎?

5. What did you first notice such condition? 您第一次發現這種情況是什麼時候?

6. When did you become swollen up like this? 您什麼時候腫成這樣的? 7. Have you already attended another hospital with your prombles? 您有在其他醫院看過嗎?

  經典牙科英語會話:口內問診

1. Frist,I will ask you about your general health and allergies. 首先我需要了解您的全身健康狀況和過敏史。

2. How are your health condtions now? 你近期的口腔狀況怎麼樣?

3. Does any of your teeth hurt to hot and cold or do they hurt constantly and spontaneously? 您的牙齒遇冷熱時候疼還是不進食時也疼?

4. Does it hurt more at night time? 晚上疼的更厲害嗎?

5. Is the pain constrant or does it come and go? 是持續性疼還是陣發性疼?

6. Did the pain extend to any parts of your head or neck? 牽涉得頭部痛或頸部疼痛嗎?

7. Is the pain sharp or dull? Or does it feel like there is a lot of pressure? 是針刺樣疼痛還是隱隱作痛,或脹痛?

8. Does it hurt when you chew? 咬東西的時候疼嗎?

9. When it hurts, how long does it last? 每次疼痛持續多長時間?

10. Do you feel your gums being swollen and painful? 你是否有牙齦腫痛,觸痛?

11. Have you ever had complications from dental treatment? 您有過與治牙相關的併發症嗎?

12. Have you ever had complications from dental treatment? 您以前對局麻藥有不良反應嗎?

13. Have you ever had any adverse reactions to a local anesthetic? 您的牙齦是不明原因的出血嗎?

14. Did your gums bleed when you eat hard food, like an apple? 咬硬物時,比如蘋果牙齦有出血嗎?


猜你喜歡:

1.牙科廣告經典宣傳語

2.經典的口腔醫院宣傳廣告詞

3.英語情景對話大全

4.3人英語口語對話和會話

5.餐廳常用英語情景會話