當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語口語——關於品質

外貿英語口語——關於品質

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.15W 次

下面是本站小編整理的外貿英語口語—關於品質,歡迎大家閱讀!

外貿英語口語——關於品質

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

貨到後,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥質量次於合同中規定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

這批商品的質量不夠一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。

The goods are available in different qualities.

此貨有多種不同的質量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品質量可靠,就不會發生差錯。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,我們將不斷訂貨

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

如果貴方第一批運來的貨令人滿意,隨後將有大批續訂。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

兩者在質量上無顯著差異。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我們真誠希望質量與合同規定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保證質量,售價高點都無所謂。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

價格按質量的好壞而定,對嗎?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受轉讓一方要負責保持產品的質量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我們的質量證明書蓋公章方爲有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我們將改進產品質量,提高生產率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他們完全有資格對這種產品的質量發表意見。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

希望您能報給我們100噸質量和上次相同的貨。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

產品質量適合(不適合)我們的市場。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

對你們產品的質量我們總是很信任。

This is a quality product.

這是一種高質量的產品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

這批大衣質量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手錶具有高質量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

這些器械質量好,用處大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我們的產品質高價低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

我們保換質量不合格的產品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

這批自行車的質量確實有問題。

I regret this quality problem.

對質量問題我深表遺憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

這批機器運行不準。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多塊手錶不合質量標準。

We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我們已經收到了上星期天你方寄來的樣品。

We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

這裏是一號和二號樣貨。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我們的質量完全以貨樣爲準。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我們銷售產品是以貨樣爲標準,而不是憑過去任何一批貨的質量。

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你們知道我們是憑銷售貨樣銷售茶葉的。

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看這些等級的差別。

These two grades are very much in demand.

這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我們現在急需這兩種等級的貨。

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

這批貨的顏色比上批要暗許多。

No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你們一定收到了質量低劣產品的到貨抽樣。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必須通知貨物的規格。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

“雙魚”牌商標不錯,圖案新穎。

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮豔。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。