當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語口語——付款方式

外貿英語口語——付款方式

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.11W 次

下面是本站小編整理的外貿英語口語——付款方式,以供大家學習參考。

外貿英語口語——付款方式

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

這個月末以前應該付款。

It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英鎊付款較方便。

Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至於付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圓付款可能會有困難。

I've never made payment in Renminbi before.

我從未用過人民幣付款。

We can't accept payment on deferred terms.

我們不能接受延期付款。

What's your reason for the refusal of payment?

你們拒付的理由是什麼?

Collection is not paid.

託收款未得照付。

We don't think you'll refuse to pay.

我們相信你們不會拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

銀行只接受一次拒付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。

We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。

We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果單據有問題,當然可以提出拒付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

設備以我們工廠生產的產品分期償還。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我們今天談談付款條件怎麼樣?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什麼方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。

We can't accept any other terms of payment.

我們不能接受其他的付款條件。

If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.

如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。

Please protect our draft on presentation.

請見票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的匯票見票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

匯票已經在紐約貼現。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

匯票之款尚未收進。

We'll be unable to meet these draft.

我們無力兌付這些匯票。

We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。

We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

匯票已經交銀行按光票託收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票託收。

We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單託收。

We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我們將按託收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。

We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行爲收款人的即期匯票。

We've already remitted the amount by cheque.

我們已經將款以支票匯出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。