當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 關於違法犯罪的英語口語

關於違法犯罪的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.7K 次

英語口語可能看起來學習很難,但是同學們不要緊張,今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,想要提升英語成績就要好好學習哦,大家加油哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於違法犯罪的英語口語

  一我遇到了持刀搶劫的

AGood evening,sir. I understand that you have been robbed.

晚上好,先生。我知道你這裏被搶劫了。

BI certainly have.

是的。

AWhen did this happen?

什麼時候發生的?

BAbout two hours ago.

大概兩個小時前。

AWhy didn't you report it before?

爲什麼你不早點報警呢?

BI couldn't. I was bound and gagged.

我沒辦法。我被綁着並且被封口了。

APlease tell me exactly what happened.

請告訴我到底發生了什麼。

BI was sitting in this room watching television when someone knocked on the door. Without thinking, I opened it.

我坐在這個房間裏看電視,然後有人敲門。我什麼沒想就開門了。

AThat wasn't very wise , sir.

這樣做可不明智,先生。

BI know. I was expecting my wife, you see, and thought it was her.

我知道。我正等着我妻子回家,你知道,我以爲是她。

AYou should never open a door without looking to see who it is.

打開門之前都應該看看是誰在門外。

BYes , I know. I regret it very much.

是的,我知道,我很後悔當時沒看就開門。

AWhat happened?

後來發生什麼了?

BTwo men pushed into the flat. One of them threatened me with a knife while the other bound and gagged me.

兩個男人衝了進來。一個用刀威脅我而另一個綁住我並把我的嘴巴封了起來。

ADid you get a good look at them?

你看到他們長什麼樣子了嗎?

BI'm afraid not. They were both wearing stockings over their faces.

沒有。他們都用絲襪遮住了臉。

AWhat did they take?

他們搶走了什麼了?

BMy wallet, with $200 in it,my wrist of my wife's jewellery from our bedroom, and a silver photoframe.

我的錢包,裏面有200美元,我的手錶。還從臥室裏拿走了我妻子的一些首飾,一個銀質相框。

AThey don't seem to have done much damage to the flat.

看上去他們沒有破壞你的房間。

BNo. They had just begun to search when the dogs next door began to bark. Theyran off then leaving me bound and gagged. It was some time before my wifereturned and released me. I phoned the police at o

沒有。他們在搜值錢的東西時候,隔壁的狗正在狂吠。他們逃跑了。過了一會兒,我的妻子纔回來,給我鬆綁後,我打電話報了警。

AMy men began searching the area as soon as we received your call.I can't promise you that we'll recover your property but we'll certainly do our best.

接到你們的電話以後,我的人開始展開搜索。我不能保證能夠把你的財產全找回來,但是我們一定會盡全力的。

  二你曾參加過什麼政黨嗎?

AHave you every belonged to a political party?

你曾參加過什麼政黨嗎?

BNo, I haven’t, but I thought about joining the green party.

沒有,我沒有過。但是我曾考慮過加入綠營。

AReally? I know you are very concerned about the environment. You were a member of the pressure group greenpeace, weren’t you?

真的嗎?我知道你很關心環境問題。你以前是綠色和平組織的成員,是不是?

BYes. I was. But I didn’t have enough time to devote to it.

是的,我以前是。但是我沒有足夠的時間參與進去。

AThe green party have no chance of winning an election. The other parties are too big and popular.

綠營沒有機會贏得選舉。相比而言,其他政黨都太大太普遍了。

BYou’re right. But smaller political and pressure groups can often influence large political parties. Any member of parliament can propose legislation and parties and pressure groups and raise awarenes

對。但是小政黨和壓力集團經常能夠影響大的政黨。國會中小的政黨能夠提議法案,壓力集團能夠引起關注。

AMost people are not very politically aware. They often don’t understand the issues fully.

大多數人都沒有政治意識。他們常不能全面理解事態。

BThat’s true. But it’s a little strange because the media often reports on political events. You can read about them in newspaper or hear them on tv.

確實如此。但是奇怪的是媒體經常報道政治事件。你可以在報紙上看到,或者在電視上聽到。