當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 常用的商務英語口語

常用的商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些常用的商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

常用的商務英語口語

  常用的商務英語口語如下:

你知道,許多公司都打算投標這個項目。

You know many firms are going to bid/tender for this project.

是的。但是我們公司比其他公司有優勢。

Yes. But our company has an advantage over the rest.

哦?爲什麼?

Oh? Why?

因爲我們可以按照交鑰匙工程的方式投標承攬整個項目。

Because we can make a turnkey bid for the whole project.

Because we can make a bid/tender for the whole project on a turnkey basis.

我聽說他們也會考慮承攬項目各個部組合投標分的組合投標。

I’ve heard that they'll also package bid consider package bids for various parts of the project.

但是交鑰匙工程投-標更有吸引力,而且我肯定只有交鑰匙工程投標有中標的可能。

But a turnkey bid is much more attractive and I’m sure that only a turnkey bid has some chance of success.

得知你們對加工貿易感興趣,我很高興。

l'm glad to know that you are interested in processing trade

實際上,裝配業務是我們公司的一個重要方面。那麼,你們的具體要求是什麼?

Actually assembling business is an important part of our company. Now, what are your specific requirements?

我們想讓你們在三年內爲我們裝配50,000臺電視機。我們將提供必需的零部件、裝配線、測試儀器、技術資料和圖紙。你們需要嚴格遵照我們的設計,不得做任何變更。

We would like you to assemble 50,000 TV sets for us within a period of three years. We’ll provide necessary parts and components, assembly line testing instruments, technical information and blueprint. You should strictly conform to the design specified by us without making any alteration.

好的。我們希望合同期滿後,所提供的設備將無償成爲我們的財產.

Fine. We hope that the sup plied equipment will become our property free of charge at the expiration of the contract.

可以。你們的裝配費率呢?

That’s acceptable. What about your rate of assembling charge/fee?

每臺10美元,並用即期信用證支付。

10 US dollars for each set, and the payment is to be made by sight L/C.

你方是否同意我方以補償貿易方式從你方進口先進農業加工設備

Do you agree that we import the advanced agricultural processing equipment from you by compensation trade?

聽起來可行。這樣你們的付款問題就得以解決了。

That sounds feasible. Thus your problem of payment would be solved

我們打算在三年內用大豆還清所有費用。

We intend to pay off all the cost with soybean within three years.

我同意。 .

I agree.

那太好了!你的積極合作精神令我非常欣賞。

That’s good! I highly appreciate your cooperation and flexibility.

補償貿易是建立在互信互利基礎上的。我希望這首次嘗試.會爲我們雙方更多的合作鋪平道路。

Compensation trade is based on mutual trust and mutual benefit. I hope this initial trial will pave the way for further cooperation between us.

你們的產品有什麼特點?

What are the features of your products?

我們的便攜式播機小巧輕便,而且時髦。有各種不同的顏色和流行款式您選擇。

Our portable CD players arc compact, light and stylish. There’re a range of different colors and range of designs at your own choice.

這不錯。

That’s good.

音質一流,而且抗震技術使您在走路或慢跑時也能欣賞音樂。 - 抗

They produce top-quality sound and the anti-shock technology enables you to anti-shock enjoy the music while walking or jogging.

還有呢?

Anything else?

功能多而且操作簡現在讓我來爲您演示。

They’re multi-functional and easy to operate. Now let me demonstrate them for you.

你能給我講講拍賣-拍賣

Could you tell me something about auction?

好的。拍賣就是將財產或商品賣給最高出價者的公開銷售方式。

OK. Auction is a public sale in which property or items of merchandise arc sold to the highest bidder.

拍賣方式有什麼好處?

Is there any advantage in selling goods at auction?

有。因爲是現貨交易,賣方能快速而安全地收取貨款。

Yes. As it’s a spot transaction the seller can get the payment quickly and safely.

聽起來不錯。那費用呢?

That sounds good. What about the cost?

拍賣商收取銷售價格一定比例的佣金。

The auctioneer charges a commission, which is a percentage of the sale price.