日積月累學口語: 商務出差常用到的口語(上篇)
There're still several things that haven't been decided yet before the trip.
啓程前還有一些事尚未決定。
Nothing's been decided yet. Why going there in such a hurry?
什麼都未決定。爲什麼要着急走呢?
Don't you think it a good thing for you to get out of the office for a couple of days?
能走出辦公室出去呆幾天,你不認爲這對你來說是件好事嗎?
I like to take an accasional business trip for a change.
我喜歡偶爾出趟差換一下環境。
I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business.
我不能錯過十點的火車,我要去北京處理商務。
The train isn't crowded at all recently.
火車最近一點都不擠。
The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses.
公司在旅行花銷上有時非常節省。
I'm sure it's with the boss again this time.
我確定這次又是和老闆一起出差。
Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.
什麼都事都比不上和我們老闆一起出差更令人壓抑。
Last time I went on a business trip with the boss I didn't even have enough time to sleep.
上次我和老闆一起出差,我甚至沒有足夠的時間來睡覺。