當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 工作上常用到的商務英語口語

工作上常用到的商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.16W 次

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

工作上常用到的商務英語口語

 商務英語口語:出差

明天我要去上海出差。

I'm going to Shanghai on business

能離開辦公室幾關難道不是件好事嗎?

Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

對我來說,出差總是.令人厭倦的。我們不停地在談生意。

Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

我倒挺喜歡偶爾出趟差,換換心情。

I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

換換心情?沒有比和老闆一起出差更讓人緊張的了。

A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

這次又和老闆一起去呀。

It’s with the boss again this time?

上次和老闆一起出差,我連飯都沒吃飽。

Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

但這是一個和老闆接觸的好機會。

But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

你不知道這次出差日程安排得多緊。

You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

明晨八點他們就安排了談判。

It’s really laborious.

是夠辛苦的。

Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

每次出差回來,我還得寫詳細的出差報告

That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

那是我最不願意做的事。

Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

* Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

* Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

很多時候,在他們的主場,還得我們做東

You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

那你不必操心,反正公司會報銷。而且還有額外津貼。

The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

有時公司在差旅費上很小氣。每日差旅餐飲補貼下個月.還要下調。

Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

別抱怨了。我還沒有這個機會呢。別忘了回來時給我帶禮物。

 商務英語口語:首次見面

It’ll be the first time I will talk with a western businessman tomorrow.

明天將是我第一次 和西方人談生意。

You' d better keep focusing on matters.

那你們的談話一定 要圍繞商務。

You mean family and personal should not be brought up.

你的意思是不要涉 及家庭個人問題。

Yes, especially the first time you meet.

是的,尤其是第一次 見面時。

Oh? Oriental business culture is opposite.

噢?這正好與東方 的商務文化相反。

Please say more about it.

說說看。

For example, in Japan, it’s a good policy a good policy to refrain from discussing business until the first 15 minutes of any conversation.

比如說,在日本,交 談15分鐘後再談生上策 意纔是上策。

Really!

是嘛!

Anyway I’ll take your advice since it is a western businessman that I am going to talk with.

不管怎麼說,我會聽 從你的忠告的,因爲明天要和我談生意的是西方人。

商務英語口語:辭職

我做了一個艱難的決定。這是我的辭呈

I' ve made a tough decision. Here is my resignation.

爲什麼

Why?

我想拓展我的視野。 .

I want to expand my horizons.

我在這裏待得太久了。想換一換環境。

I’ve been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

我辭職是因爲我想嘗試不一樣的東西。

I’ m quitting because I want to try something different.

我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

I’ m running out of run out of steam I need to take a steam break.

我正考慮給你升職呢。

I’m thinking about promoting you.

老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會。

To be honest I’ve got a better offer.

我已經決定出國唸書了。

I’ve decided to study abroad.

那恭喜你了。

Congratulations!

謝謝!

Thank you!

真的很髙興能與你共事,但該是我離開的時候了。

I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it’s about time for me to leave.

我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈.

I’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment.