當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 日常工作管理上所用到的商務英語口語

日常工作管理上所用到的商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

日常工作管理上所用到的商務英語口語

 商務英語口語:人性化管理

你知道員工離職最常見的原因是什麼嗎?

Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?

想掙更多錢?

More money?

不,是人性。

No personalities.

你是說因爲他們不喜歡自己的老闆?

Do you mean they don’t like their boss?

是的。金錢排在很後面。

Precisely! Money is way down the list.

我們公司很尊重員工。

Our company values the employees.

* Our company treats employees with respect.

我們公司對待員工如同對待客戶。

Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.

我們公司注重人性化管理。

Our company attaches importance to humanized management

所以得到了回報

So it pays off.

我們公司的離職率很低。

Our company's turnover rate is low.

我們對公司非常忠誠。

We stick with our company.

We remain loyal to our company.

  商務英語口語:薪酬

聽說你找到一份相當不錯的工作?

I heard you got a fairly good job?

嗯。月薪六千,一年後還有兩個星期的帶薪假期。

En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

嗯,月薪六千,第一年還有一萬元安家費。

En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

有試用期嗎?

Is there probation?

沒有。

No probation is involved.

頭兩個月是試用期。

I'll be on probation for the first two months.

這種薪酬的確非常有競爭力。

This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

要是完成了年終任務,獎金也很可觀。

The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

政府減稅後,你拿回家的工資就更多了。

Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

公司還爲每位員工支付養老基金、醫療保險等。

For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

我早有耳聞你們公司的醫療保險在業界是最棒的。

I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

 商務英語口語:面試

我們爲什麼要僱用你?

Why should we hire you?

爲什麼你認爲你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?

Why you think you are qualified for this position?

我的人際交往能力很強。我在上個公司就職時,熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關係技能。

I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

我不介意從底層做起。

I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。

My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經歷,應該使我適合這份工作。

My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

你爲什麼辭去上份工作?

Why did you leave your last job?

我上一份工作沒有挑戰性。貴公司是一傢俱有創新精神的年輕公司。能爲你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。

My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

我喜歡我上一份工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。

I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

貴公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收穫最多。

Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

我上一份工作和我的專業不對口。

My last job is out of my major.

我原先那個公司已經破產了。

My former company has been bankrupt.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

在那個公司工作不能發揮我最大的能力。

Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必須考慮我的未來。

Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

你希望的薪金是多少?

What salary are you expecting?

* What kind of salary are you seeking?

* What range of pay scale are you interested in?

我希望起薪5000元。

My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

* The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

* I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

* I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

我希望月薪5000000元,並提供宿舍。

I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

起薪少一點兒,我不計較。

I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

試用期內,我願意薪水低一點。

I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

關於薪水,請考驗我的工作後再作定奪。

In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

我會考慮您能提供的最高薪水。

I'll consider the best offer you can make.

嗯。你的起薪將是4,500元,此後會根據你的業績提升。

En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

聽來不錯。

That sounds good to me.

我們幾天內給你答覆。

You should be hearing from us within a few days.

謝謝。

Thank you.