當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 出國商務英語口語

出國商務英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.03W 次

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些出國商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

出國商務英語口語

  出國商務英語口語如下:

我們公司正面臨冗餘的問題。

Our company is confronted/faced with the problem of redundancy.

沒錯。我們該裁員了。

Definitely. It’s time for us streamline to streamline the workforce.

但是恐怕這樣會產生很大的衝擊。

But I’m afraid it would make a strong impact.

只有這樣我們才能提高效率,在激烈的競爭中存活

Only by this way can we increase the efficiency and survive the ficrcc competition.

你打算怎麼安排那些不得不離開公司的人?

How would you deal with those who have to leave the company?

我打算給他們一筆可觀的補償金。

I intend to give them a fair compensation package

那麼,你方應向我方提供製造產品所需的商業祕密、製造技,術和專有技術方面的資料。

So you should offer us the in- know-how formation concerning trade secret, manufacturing technique and know-how which is necessary to produce products.

是。另外,除了50,000美元的入門費外,提成費是售價的3%。

Yes. And the royalty is 3% of the sales price, in addition to an initial payment initial pay-

恐怕這太高了,能否降至2%?

I’m afraid it’s too high. Could you reduce it to 2%?

嗯,好吧。請注意你方有義務對轉讓的技術保守祕密。

Well. OK. Please note that you have the obligation to keep the transferred technology confidential.

盡請放心。請給我們的工人提供技術培訓,好嗎?

You may rest assured. And would you please provide technical training to our workers?

好的。我們將派5名技術人員到你們工廠。

All right. Well send five technician technicians to your factory.

你打算參加在巴黎商舉行的商品交易會品交易會嗎?

Are you going to participate trade fair in the trade fair to be held in Paris?

我不知道。值得去嗎?

I’ve no idea. Would it be worthwhile?

當然了。你會從中獲益匪淺。

Of course. You can benefit from it a great deal.

好的。我會去嘗試一下。

OK. I’ll go and have a try.

我建議你儘快預訂展位展位,因爲這個交易-會非常受歡迎。而 且別忘了準備小冊子和樣品。

I recommend you reserve stand your stand as soon as possible because the trade fair is very popular. And don 9 t forget to prepare brochures and samples.

好的。非常感謝!

All right. Thanks a lot!

But how to prevent others from using our invention?

但是如何防止他人使用我們的發明呢?

I suggest you apply for a patent.

I suggest you patent your invention.

我建議你們申請專利。

I’m sorry that I don’t quite understand. Could you clarify that for me?

對不起,我不太明白。你能給我解釋一下嗎?

Yes. Once a patent is granted, the invention becomes the property of the inventor which can be sold or rented.

好的。一旦被授予專利,發明就爲發明,者所有,可以出售或出租。

Sounds great! And what should we prepare?

聽起來很好!我們應該準備什麼呢?

To file an application for a specification patent you need to prepare a patent specification including a full description of your invention. It is absolutely vital that you put all the necessary information in the description.

申請專利需要準備說明書,包含對發明的全面描述。至關重要的是要涵蓋所有必要的信息。

我們公司計劃在地區建一座工廠。

Our company is planning to build a plant in F District.

你們爲什麼選擇F地區?

Why do you choose F District?

因爲我們想爲那裏的失業者提供工作並促進當地的經濟發展。

Because we want to provide the jobs for the unemployed there and promote the local economy.

嗯,你知道,那兒的景色很美,而且環境受到保護。

Well, you know the scenery there is very beautiful and the environment is under protection.

我明白你的意思。

I’ve got your point.

我們會設法避免環境污染。

We will take measures to avoid environment pollution.

We will take measures to avoid polluting the environment.

但是你們的提案恐怕不能獲得許可。

But I’m afraid your proposal would not be permitted.

我們公司想申請200,000美元的六年期貸款。利率是多少?

Our company would like to interest rate 200000apply for a six-ycar loan of US$ 200,000. What’s the interest rate?

利率是8%。

The rate is 8% .

我們是否可以在兩年後償還第一筆貸款,然後三年分期還貸? 還款分期還款

Could we make the first repayment after two years and then pay back the loan in three annual installments'!

Yes. Would your company be willing to pledge part of its current assets as collateral security ?

可以。你們公司是否願意把目前的資產作爲抵押?

I think so.

我想是的。

Fine. We will make an investigation of the operation of your company and the possibilities of repayment.

好的。我們將對你.們公司的運行情況和還款能力進行調查。