當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:結賬退房

旅遊英語情景對話:結賬退房

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:結賬退房,歡迎大家學習!

旅遊英語情景對話:結賬退房

 結賬退房情景對話一:

A:Hello,this is Mr. Smith in Room 502. Please send up a bellboy. I'm checking out. What time is checking out time?

A:喂,我是502室的史密斯先生。請派一位服務生上來,我要退房了,退房時間是幾點?

B:Checking out time is twelve. Guests will avoid an additional days room charge by checking out on time.

B:退房時間是12點,請準時辦理退房手續,以免增加一天的費用。

A:It's nearly 12:00 now. Will I be charged extra?

A:現在將近12點了,我要額外付費嗎?

B: We won't charge any extra if you'd vacate the room by two o'clock.

B:如果您能在兩點鐘之前搬出去,我們就不額外收費。

A:Thank you very much. May I leave my baggage here until Thursday?

A:非常感謝你,我可不可以把行李寄放在這兒直到星期四?

B:Yes. We can put it in our storage room.

B:可以,我們可以把行李放到我們的儲藏室去。

A:Will there be any extra charge?

A:要另計費用嗎?

B:There will be no charge on baggage left by guests who have checked out.

B:退房房客的行李可以免費保存。

A:I see. Please prepare my bill and I will be down to pay it.

 結賬退房情景對話二:

A:We're leaving now.

A:我們現在就要走了。

B:Here's your bill.

B:這是你們的賬單。

A:Right. And would you please forward our mail to this address?

A:好的。請把給我們的郵件轉寄到這個地址好嗎?

B:Certainly.

B:當然可以。

A:Thank you. Goodbye.

A:謝謝你。再見。

B:Goodbye. Hope to see you again.

B:再見。希望再見到你們。

 結賬退房情景對話三:

A:What's the matter?

A:有什麼事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把鑰匙給我嗎?謝謝。這是您的賬單。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:對不起。這幾筆錢是怎麼回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,這些是電話費,這些是酒吧裏的開銷。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打過一個電話,可我沒有打過外線啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。這些不是電話公司的收費,這些是旅館收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:這是不是有點過分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;對不起,先生。這是我們的規矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。給你錢。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:謝謝。歡迎再來。

 結賬退房情景對話四:

A:May I help you?

A:需要幫忙嗎?

B:I'm leaving now. Could you send a bellboy to pick up my baggage? I'm in Room 603.

B:我現在要走,你能派一個服務生來提我的行李嗎?我在603室。

A:Certainly. We'll be up in a few minutes.

A:當然,我們幾分鐘內就上去。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

C:Bellboy !

C:服務生!

B:Come in!

B:進來!

C:Is this the only bag you have?

C:您只有這個袋子嗎?

B:No. There's another here.

B:不,這裏還有一個。

C:All right. I'll take these down to the lobby and leave them for you at the Bell Desk.

C:好的。我把這些帶到下面的大廳,並給您放在服務檯。

B:Thank you. I'll be down in a minute.

B:謝謝,我一分鐘內就下去。