當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 到紅河谷旅遊情景對話

到紅河谷旅遊情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關紅河谷旅遊情景對話,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 75%;">到紅河谷旅遊情景對話

紅河谷旅遊情景對話:紅河谷漂流

Amy came to Red River Valley in Fushun for the first time. She feels very er-cited and the guide is introducing Red River Valley to her.

埃米第一次來到撫順的紅河谷進行漂流,她感到很緊張。導遊此時正在給她介紹紅河谷。

Guide:We are now in Red River is located in Qingyuan Manzu Autonomous County.

導遊:我們現在來到了紅河谷,它坐落於清原滿族自治縣。

Amy: So there are many Manzu people here?

埃米:那這麼說這裏應該有很多滿族人了?

Guide:Yes, a lot. But this place is sparsely populated and there is no man-made pollution here.

導遊:是的,很多。不過這個地方人口稀少,也沒有人爲的污染。

Amy:That is great. We need to keep pollutions away from these forests and rivers.

埃米:這就對了。我們應該保護這些森林和河流免受污染之害。

Guide: Absolutely. That is why we have fresh air and high quality water resource.

導遊:沒錯。所以我們這裏纔有清新的空氣和高質量的水源。

紅河谷旅遊情景對話:和導遊聊天

Amy is now at Red is talking with the guide.

埃米來到了紅河谷,現在她在和導遊聊天。

Guide:Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Red River Valley in place is well known for its drifting activity in China. Today, you are going to have a very good experience.

導遊:女士們先生們,歡迎來到撫順紅河谷進行漂流。這個地方是中國非常知名 的漂流基地。今天你們將享受一種前所未有的體驗。

Amy:I am looking forward to this.

埃米:我很期待呢。

Guide:You all look very is very good. We need to work together as a team during the expedition.

導遊:你們看上去都精力充沛,這樣很好。在漂流的過程中需要我們大家一起努力,共同合作。

Amy:Yes.I agree. Only so, we can avoid the dangerous areas successfully.

埃米:是的。只有這樣我們才能成功地避開危險的區域。

Guide:Everyone should keep on your life des, we have professionallife savers standing by. So don't worry.

導遊:大家要把救生衣穿好。我們也有專業的救生員在一邊待命,所以請大家不要擔心。

 紅河谷旅遊情景對話:漂流體驗

After an exciting experience of rafting, Amy tells her friend Jason about /t.

在經歷了一場刺激的漂流之旅後,埃米向她的好朋友賈森介紹她的體驗。

Amy:l really love the excitement during the whole expedition.

埃米:我真的很喜歡我們的漂流之旅。

Jason: I thought you would feel fear at first.

賈森:我本來以爲你一開始會很害怕呢。

Amy: Yes. I did. But we worked together and avoided rocks and torrent in the river, which made me feel safe.

埃米:一開始有點。但是當我們共同努力避過了很多巨石和湍流之後,我就感覺很安全了。

Jason: I don't think I will have a try of this.

賈森:我覺得我不會去嘗試的。

my: Why?

埃米:爲什麼?

Jason: Because I think I might fall off the craft.

賈森:因爲我擔心自己會從筏子上掉下去。

Amy: That's almost impossible. All you need to do is to put on your life jacket and hold tight. When you are in the slow current area, you can play water cannons with your teammates.

埃米:那基本上是不可能的。你只需要穿上救生衣,然後坐穩就可以了。當你到了緩流水域的時候,你還可以和隊友一起玩加農水槍呢。