當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 買東西時必備的英語對話短文

買東西時必備的英語對話短文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.86K 次

英語口語的廣泛應用使能夠熟練掌握英語口語技能的綜合性人才越發得到社會的認可和青睞,因此大學英語口語教學在培養綜合全面的人才方面和推進中國對外交流方面都起到了舉足輕重的作用。本站小編整理了買東西時必備的英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">買東西時必備的英語對話短文
  買東西時必備的英語對話短文一

A:Can I help you, sir?

有什麼可以爲您效勞的,先生?

B:Yes, what sort of warranty comes with this stereo?

好的,這種音響有哪種質量保證?

A:Well, our store offers a 90-Day return policy and the manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on any factory defects.

哦,我們商店提供90天的退貨保證。生產商則會提供爲期1年的質量保證,如果是生產廠家造成的責任的話。

B:What conditions are there on the store policy?

退貨保證有何具體條款?

A:We’ll give you your money back as long as the stereo is returned in the original packaging and with a receipt.

如果有收據,而且音響以初始包裝退還的話,我們會將您的錢給與退還。

B:O.K. How do I get the manufacturer’s warranty?

好的,那麼如何得到生產廠家的質量保證呢?

A:Just send in the warranty card with a copy of your receipt.

只要把質量保證卡和收據的複印件寄過去就好了。

B:All right, those sound good. I’ll take it.

好的,很不錯。我買下了。

A:Very well, I can ring you up over here, sir.

很好,先生,請在這兒付款。

  買東西時必備的英語對話短文二

A:Can I help you?

有什麼我能幫忙的?

B:Yes, I would like to buy a Walkman. Can you tell me about the models you have?

是的,我想要買一臺隨身聽。你能告訴我你有什麼樣不同的款式嗎?

A:Well, we have a lot of models you want to listen to CD's or cassettes or the radio?

嗯,我們這裏有很多款式。你想要聽光盤或是錄音帶或是收音機?

B:Mostly cassette tapes.

多數是錄音帶。

A:Alright. There are several models you may want to look Kregg portable cassette player is very good.

好的。這裏有一些款式你可以看一看。這個克瑞格攜帶式錄音機不錯。

B:Kregg? I've never heard of that company.

克瑞格?我從來不曾聽過那家公司。

A:It's a German unit has auto-reverse, recording capability, and an AM/FM radio also has a built-in microphone.

這是一家德國公司。這一臺有自動迴帶,錄音功能,和接收AM/FM 波段的收音機。它還有內置的麥克風。

B:I suppose I don't want that one then. I don't like auto-reverse. It breaks too easily.

我認爲我不會要那臺。我不喜歡自動迴帶裝置。它太容易壞掉。

A:Really? Have you had an auto-reverse break before?

真的嗎?你的自動迴帶裝置有壞過嗎?

B:Yes, twice now. I think it's too high-tech, and so it's the first part that breaks.

是的,兩次了。我想是太高科技,所以就很容易壞。

A:Hmm. You know, the problem might be dust. Did you clean the unit often?

嗯。你知道,這問題也許是有灰塵。你常清理隨身聽嗎?

B:Well. No, I didn't clean still, I only had the last one two months, and it broke. I don't trust auto-reverse.

嗯。沒有,我沒有清理它。但是,上一次我只用了兩個月,它就壞了。我不相信自動迴帶裝置。

A:Alright. Well. We have many units without is a good unit. Very has an AM/FM band, built-in microphone, recording capability, and no auto-reverse.

好吧。嗯。我們有許多品牌是沒有自動迴帶裝置的。這臺很不錯,可信度很高。這臺有接收 AM/FM波段的之收音機,內置的麥克風,錄音功能,和沒有自動迴帶裝置。

B:How much is it?

多少錢?

A:This one sells for $39.99.

這一臺價格是三十九美元九毛九。

B:Can I test it out?

我可以試一下嗎?

A:Of course.

當然。

B:It sounds great. I'll take it.

音質不錯,我要了。

A:Fine. I think you'll be happy with it. It's a very good unit. Very reliable.I'll go get you a new one in a box. I will be back in just a moment.

好。我想你一定會滿意的。這臺很不錯。可信度很高。我拿一臺新的給你,我很快就回來。

B:Thanks.

謝謝你。

  買東西時必備的英語對話短文三

A:Do you sell washing machines?

B:Yes. We’re having a special sale on this machine here.

A:Is that a Danish machine? The name looks Danish.

B:No. It’s Swedish. Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?

A:Sure. I’d like to see how it washes.


看了“買東西時必備的英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.百貨商店實用購物英語情景對話

2.關於商店購物的英語情景會話

3.關於商店購物英語對話

4.商店購物常用英語口語

5.關於商店購物的英語情景對話