當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 網絡社交英語口語Unit72:這才叫浪漫

網絡社交英語口語Unit72:這才叫浪漫

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.99K 次

網絡社交英語口語 Unit72:這才叫浪漫

網絡社交英語口語Unit72:這才叫浪漫

SCENE⑥ B 星期六晚上七點 在公園散步

Sue: that's romantic.

蘇: 花。這才叫浪漫。

Rose: They're plastic and will never die. They're1)supposedto be a symbol of endless love.

柔絲: 它們是塑膠的,永不凋謝。那些花象徵永恆的愛。

Sue: The two of you were2)definitely3)made for each other. Thank God, my match-making work is 4)it's your turn.

蘇: 你們兩個真是天造地設的一對。謝天謝地,我不用再牽紅線了……現在換你了。

Rose: What?

柔絲: 換我幹嘛?

Sue: Do you have Don's number?

蘇: 你有唐的電話嗎?


語言詳解

A: When were yousupposedto pay your rent?

你本該何時付房租?

B: Last week I'm five days late.

上星期,我晚了五天。

Now that's romantic. 這才叫浪漫】

Now that's...這樣的句型所表達的意思,類似中文裏頭“這纔像話”或是“這倒也說得過去”的語氣。

A: I'm late to work because I had to take my child to school.

我是因爲送小孩子上學纔會上班遲到。

B: Now that's not a bad excuse. But I don't want to see you late again!

這個藉口倒還不壞。但我不想再看到你遲到了!

1) be supposed to...應該是……

2) definitely (adv.)絕對地

3) made for each other絕配,天生一對

4) it's your turn該你了