網絡社交英語口語 Unit48:眉目傳情
Sue: So, let's start with the basics...1) flirting...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
蘇: 那我們就從基本的開始……眉目傳情……
Rose: I'll feel stupid.
柔絲: 我會覺得自己好蠢。
Sue: Try it out on me. Give me the "look"… with the "eye"…
蘇: 你拿我當對象試試。拋媚眼做個表情給我看……
Rose: What look? Like this?
柔絲: 什麼表情?像這樣子嗎?
Sue: You look like 2) Mickey Mouse! Don't look so happy.
蘇 你看起來像米老鼠!別那麼高興。
Rose: But I like him, so why should I look sad?
柔絲: 可是我喜歡他啊,何必哭喪著臉?
語言詳解
A: Does Bruce like you?
魯克喜歡你嗎?
B: I think so. He's always flirting with me.
我想是吧。他老是跟我打情罵俏。
【Let's start with the basics. 先從入門開始】
循序漸進纔是腳踏實地,穩中求勝的做法。好比老師在教導同學們的時候,便是從基本原則先開始講授,由淺入深,一步步地帶領着門生一窺其中的奧祕。
A: I can't believe you're going to teach me how to ice-skate!
沒想到會是你教我滑冰!
B: Let's start with the basics: falling.
我們先從基本的開始學:摔跤。
1) flirt (v.) 打情罵俏,調情
2) Mickey Mouse 米老鼠,這裏指臉上帶着天真愉快表情的人