當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第15期:Pet peeves怪毛病

時尚英語話題第15期:Pet peeves怪毛病

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.34K 次

Pet peeves

ing-bottom: 52.5%;">時尚英語話題第15期:Pet peeves怪毛病

怪毛病

I don't complain that often, it's just not my style.

我不會經常抱怨這個,因爲這不是我的風格。

But sometimes I just have to get what's bothering me off my chest!

但有時候我真的感覺有什麼困擾着我。

Maybe today is a good chance to talk about my pet peeves.

也許今天是一個好機會來談論我的怪毛病。

Today, I'll invent a little bit, I hope you don't mind.

今天,我要有一點點虛構,我希望你不要介意。

Do you have any pet peeves?

你有怪毛病嗎?

You know those things you often complain about, those things that don't seem to go away, or those things that bug you over and over again.

你知道那些你經常抱怨的事情,那些似乎揮之不去的東西,或者是一遍又一遍的打擾你。

Like, people who talk on their cell phones at the movies'--that really irritates me!

好比如,在電影途中打手機講電話的人--真讓我惱火!

Or, people who don't use their turn signals when they make a turn or change lings--what are they thinking!

或者,那些做出轉彎或改變而不使用信號的人,他們腦子裏到底在想什麼!

Or, you know what aggravates me?

或者,你知道什麼使我惱火嗎?

People who wear sunglasses in the subway--what's up with that?

對於在地鐵裏戴太陽鏡的人--你怎麼看?

Or, people who don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom--come on, guys!

或者,那些如廁後不洗手的人--來吧,夥計們!

Or, litter bugs, just put your trash into trash can--how hard could that be?

或者乾脆是隻垃圾蟲 ,只是把你的垃圾丟進垃圾桶而已--這會是多麼困難的事情嗎?

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Do you have things that frequently bother you?

你有經常打擾你的東西嗎?

Are there any pet peeves you can mention to your friends?

有什麼樣的怪毛病你可以對你的朋友提起?

What is a pet peeve?

什麼是怪毛病?

How do you react when someone bothers you?

有人打攪你時你會作何反應?

Do you complain a lot?

你抱怨的多嗎?

Do you complain about big things or little things?

你抱怨的是大事情還是小東西?

What are some small things that bother you?

有些什麼樣的小事使你煩惱?

How do you deal with your pet peeves?

你怎麼處理你的怪毛病?

Do litter bugs bother you?

小蟲子會讓你感到厭煩嗎?

What bothers you when people are driving?

當人們在駕駛時,你會厭煩什麼?