當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第23期:Hearing聽覺

時尚英語話題第23期:Hearing聽覺

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.15K 次

Hearing

時尚英語話題第23期:Hearing聽覺
聽覺

Are you good at lip reading?

你擅長讀脣嗎?

It's not that easy, you should try it sometime.

這並不是那麼容易,你應該找個機會試試。

Turn off the volume of your television, and try to understand what is being said.

關掉你電視的聲音,並且努力理解其中所說的是什麼。

If you are watching a slow drama, you can catch more of the dialogue.

如果你在觀看一部緩慢的戲劇,你可以抓住更多的對話。

If you are watching the news, and people are speaking quickly, Gosh, it's tough enough listening to the news without volume up.

如果你是在看新聞,人們說話很快,天哪, 沒有聲音聽新聞可真是夠辛苦的。

Trying to understand without hearing is almost impossible.

沒有聽覺 試圖理解幾乎是不可能的。

But even if you are the world's best lip reader, if the person is not facing you, how can you understand what he is saying if you can't hear him?

但即使你是世界上最好的脣語解讀者,如果一個人不面對你, 如果你不聽怎麼能明白他所說的?

Like most of our senses, I think we take our ability to hear for granted. I know I do.

像我們衆多感覺一樣,我想我們把我們的聽力想成理所當然。我知道我是這樣。

the beautiful music we listen to everyday,

我們每一天聽的美妙動聽的優美音樂,

the verbal greetings we say,

我們所說的口頭問候,

the radio programs we hear everyday,

我們每天收聽的收音機節目,

the movie soundtrack we love hearing.

我們喜歡聽的電影原聲大碟。

Movies are so weak without the soundtracks, life without sound is bland.

電影沒有配音是這樣的軟弱無力,沒有聲音的生活是多麼平淡無奇。

Sure once in a while "silence is golden" as they say, but I think my life would be super tough and boring if the soundtrack were taken away.

當然偶爾也有他們所說的“沉默是金”, 但如果音樂被帶走,我覺得我的生活將越發步履艱難並且極其無聊。

Talk about it:

談論下面的話題:

Are you good at lip reading?

你擅長於脣讀嗎?

When would lip reading be useful?

什麼時候脣讀會派上用場?

Do you have good hearing?

你的聽力好嗎?

What would life without sound be like?

生活中沒有什麼聲音會是什麼樣的呢?

Do you like silence?

你喜歡沉默嗎?

There is an old saying that "Children should be seen, not heard", what do you think this means?

有句俗話說:“大人說話,小孩別插嘴。",你知道這是什麼意思嗎?

What would be the one thing you would miss the most if you lost the ability to hear?

如果你失去聽覺,你會最爲想念什麼?

What measures do you take to protect your hearing?

你會採取什麼措施來保護你的聽力?

There are some situations where it is very important to be silent.

有些情況下沉默非常重要。