當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第469期:Favorite Actor 最喜歡的演員

美語情景對話 第469期:Favorite Actor 最喜歡的演員

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.68K 次

Todd: So, Kate, are you into movies?

託德:凱特,你喜歡看電影嗎?

Kate: Yeah, I watch them from time to time.

凱特:喜歡,我經常看電影。

Todd: What actors or actresses do you like?

託德:你喜歡的演員是誰?

Kate: My favorite actor would be Brad Pitt.

凱特:我最喜歡的演員是布拉德·皮特。

Todd: Really, Brad Pitt? Now is that because he's handsome or because he's a good actor?

託德:布拉德·皮特嗎?是因爲他長得帥還是因爲他演技好?

Kate: He's handsome but he's actually a very good actor. I like him because he is very well respected in Hollywood. You look at the other actors and they've all had these scandals: drinking scandals, drug scandals but I haven't heard of anything about Brad Pitt.

凱特:他很帥,不過他也是位非常棒的演員。我喜歡他是因爲他在好萊塢非常受人尊敬。其他演員都會有酗酒或吸毒之類的醜聞,可是我從來沒聽過布拉德·皮特的任何醜聞。

Todd: That's true actually. Come to think of it, I never have. What's a movie that he was in that you really liked?

託德:這倒是事實。這樣一想,我也沒聽到過。你喜歡他演的哪部電影?

Kate: Ocean's Eleven. That was a very, very good movie.

凱特:《十一羅漢》。那是一部非常非常棒的電影。

Todd: Yeah, any other movies that you really liked?

託德:還有其他影片嗎?

Kate: I can't think of the names right now, but he has a recent movie out called 'Mr and Mrs Smith' I think, and it's with Angelina Jolie. And that's ... did you hear about that?

凱特:我一時想不起來電影的名字,他最近有部電影叫《史密斯夫婦》,是和安吉麗娜·朱莉一起演的。你知道這部電影嗎?

Todd: No, I haven't actually.

託德:實際上我不知道。

Kate: They heard…. Angelina Jolie is said to have been with Brad Pitt while they were making the movie, although Brad Pitt is supposed to be with Jennifer Anniston.

凱特:他們……據說安吉麗娜·朱莉和布拉德·皮特在拍電影期間因戲生情,不過布拉德·皮特有詹妮弗·安妮斯頓啊。

Todd: Right so they're married, right?

託德:他們兩人結婚了,對吧?

Kate: Yes, they were.

凱特:對,他們結過婚。

Todd: They were married?

託德:結過婚?

Kate: They separated.

凱特:他們分居了。

Todd: But they're not divorced?

託德:但是他們還沒有離婚嗎?

Kate: Not divorced, no.

凱特:沒有離婚。

Todd: Oh OK, no I didn't know that. So as a Brad Pitt fan who do you think is more his type? Mrs. Jolie or Mrs. Anniston?

託德:哦,我不知道。那作爲布拉德·皮特的粉絲,你覺得誰和他更配?朱莉女士還是安妮斯頓女士?

Kate: I prefer Jennifer Anniston because she's more calm and more… they seem like they could have a nice little family together, but Angelina Jolie, she's very wild and keeps partying and …

凱特:我更喜歡詹妮弗·安妮斯頓,因爲她更平靜,更……他們兩人可以組建一個溫暖的小家庭,可是安吉麗莉·朱莉非常狂野,一直參加各種狂歡活動……

Todd: Yeah, they do seem like they're different, that's true.

託德:嗯,她們看上去的確有些不同。

Kate: Yeah, very different.

凱特:對,非常不同。

Todd: What is it about Brad Pitt's features that you think make him attractive?

託德:你認爲布拉德·皮特身上有什麼特質讓他這麼迷人?

Kate: I like his smile, his eyes. That's generally what I go for.

凱特:我想是他的笑容,他的眼睛。那就是我喜歡的。

Todd: So in a guy you look for a nice smile and nice eyes?

託德:所以你喜歡有美好笑容和美麗眼睛的人?

Kate: Definitely. From first impressions, from the first look, definitely the smile and eyes. If they stand out, I will go for them.

凱特:當然了。第一印象、第一眼當然要看笑容和眼睛。如果這兩樣很突出,那我就會產生好感。

Todd: Oh, very interesting. OK, thanks.

託德:哦,真有意思。好,謝謝你。

美語情景對話 第469期:Favorite Actor 最喜歡的演員

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解
1. be into sth.
對…很感興趣;極喜歡;
eg. Esme is into architecture and restoration – she's responsible for the house.
埃斯梅熱衷建築藝術和裝修——房子都由她負責。
eg. I am a sports car enthusiast. I have always been into cars.
我是一輛跑車愛好者。 我一直一直都很喜歡汽車。
2. from time to time
不時地;間或;偶爾;
eg. He threw in a word or two from time to time.
他不時地插上一兩句話。
eg. From time to time he fired questions at me.
他不時向我提出許多問題。
3. come to think of it
(表示突然記起或意識到某事)想起來了,想想看;
eg. He was her distant relative, as was everyone else on the island, come to think of it.
想起來了,他和島上的其他人一樣,都是她的遠親。
eg. When you think about it, he's probably right.
現在想想看,他很可能是對的。
4. be supposed to do sth.
應當,應該,須;
eg. "Is she supposed to work today?" — "Nope, tomorrow."
“今天她上班嗎?”——“不,明天上。”
eg. He is supposed to know the law.
他應該懂得法律。
5. stand out
突出;出色;引人注目;顯眼;
eg. I stand out in a group interview.
我在集體面試中脫穎而出。
eg. Items meant to stand out are best rendered in saturated colors.
需要突出的元素最好用飽和顏色來渲染,次重要的元素用欠飽和顏色渲染。