秒殺情景英語對話之有車一族 第21期:事故理賠
5 accident compensation dialogue
5 事故理賠 對話
Steven is driving a car in the street. His wife Julia is in the car too. Suddenly a car accident happens on him.
史蒂文正在開車,他的妻子茱莉婭也在車上。突然,一起交通事故發生了。
Julia: I told you.not to drink so much. Your breath reeks of alcohol. We'll get into trouble if we run into a policeman... Slow down a bit.
茱莉婭:我告訴你不要喝那麼多,你嘴裏滿是酒氣。如果我們遇到警察就麻煩了……慢一點開!
Steven: I'm only going 60 mph. (They see a dog right in the middle of the road.)
史蒂文:我每小時只開60英里。(他們看到一條狗正好在路中央。)
Julia: Look out! Oh. no! (Steven swerves to avoid the dog and hits a car coming the opposite way. Luckily it is a slight hit. At this moment, a police car is coming.)
茱莉婭:小心……哦,不!(爲了躲 開那條狗,史蒂文突然轉彎,正好撞上對面的一輛車。幸虧只是輕微的碰撞。這時警車過來了。)
Steven: That damn stray dog!
史蒂文:該死的流浪狗!
Car owner : Oh, damn! Didn't you know how to drive?
車主:哦.該死的!你不知道怎麼開車嗎?
Policeman : Hey, buddy, your driving licence.
警察:喂,夥計,你的駕照!
Steven: Here! Listen to me, officer, it wasn't my fault. It was that dog.
史蒂文:給你!聽我說,警官,這不是我的錯,是那條狗的錯。
Car owner: What dog? I didn't see any dog.
車主:什麼狗?我沒有看到什麼狗。
Julia: It's true, sir. There was a dog in our lane. If not we wouldn't have hit you.
茱莉婭:是真的,先生,是有一條狗在路上。如果不是那條狗,我們不可能撞到你的。
Car owner: Even if there was a dog you wouldn't shirk your responsibility. I will claim for compensation.
車主:就算有條狗,你們也不能逃避責任,我會要求賠償的。