當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第519期:發音講解:take over

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第519期:發音講解:take over

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

A: Can you take over for me here? I have a friend coming to see me.
你可以幫我照顧一下這兒嗎?我有幾個朋友要來。
B: I’d like to, but I have my hands full. Ask peter, he is not busy.
我很原意幫你,但是我手頭的實情太多了。你去問問Peter吧,他不忙。
A: That’s all right. I will ask somebody else. Thanks all the same.
沒關係,我去問別人吧。謝謝你。
B: Why not ask Peter?
爲什麼不問Peter呢?
A: Something bad had happened between us.
我們之間發生些不愉快的事情。
B: You two had an argument.
你們發生爭論了。
A: Kind of.
可以這麼說。


發音講解
have a /hævə/
but I /bʌdaɪ/
between us /bɪˈtwi:nəz/
kind of /kaɪndəv/

對話解析
kind of 有一點;有幾分
I feel kind of embarrassed but I'd really like to meet you.
我覺得有點兒不好意思,但是我真的想認識你。

take over 接管;接受
Have a rest,I'll take over.
你歇會兒,我來接替你。
Peter was sent to the hospital,I had to take over his work.
彼得生病住院了,我得來接替他的工作。


all the same 仍然
He's a bit naughty,but I like him all the same.
他有點兒頑皮,但是我還是喜歡他。


have an argument
爭論;爭吵
Whenever they have an argument,Mary has the worst of it.
每次他們爭吵,瑪麗總是慘敗。
We had an argument with the waiter about the bill.
我們和服務員就賬單有了爭吵。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第519期:發音講解:take over