當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第815期:缺席

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第815期:缺席

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.12W 次

實用短語

ing-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第815期:缺席


be absent from

缺席


He has been absent from work for three days.

他已經三天沒來上班了。


be entitled to

使有權做

Everyone is entitled to give their own opinions.

每個人都有權發表自己的看法。


經典對話

A: Hello, Nick. Could you tell me if there are any special rules in our company?

你好,尼克。你能告訴我公司的一些特別規定嗎?


B: Sure. The working time is from nine to five. Don't be late or absent from work. You should report your work to manager Wang every week.

當然可以,工作時間是從早上九點到下午五點,不要遲到或者曠工。你每週要向王經理彙報工作。

...表示“向...彙報”


A: Is there anything else? What about my salary?

還有別的嗎?我的薪水怎麼樣?


B: There is a strict and reasonable salary standard in our company. You can get your salary on the 10th day of every month. Benefits are paid according to the employee's length of service and the employee's past attendance record.

在我們公司有嚴格又合理的工資制度。你可以在每月的十號領到你的薪水。福利是根據員工的服務年限和考勤記錄發放的。


A: Thank you for telling me about this. Would you mind telling me something else, such as attendance record, the holidays and how to ask for leave.

謝謝你告訴我這些,你不介意告訴我其他的事嗎?比如考勤,假期以及如何請假。

ask for leave表示“請假”


B: All employees seem to ask the same question and I can understand. In addition to the important holidays and weekends, there are three days off a month.

所有的新員工似乎都問同樣的問題,我能理解。除了重要的假期和週末,每月還有三天的假期。

in addition to表示“除了”,相當於“besides”


A: How about the annual leave?

年假呢?


B: After working for a year, you're entitled to a week's annual leave.

工作滿一年之後,你就有資格享受一週的年假。


A: I see, thank you very much.

我明白了,非常感謝


B: You're welcome.

不客氣。