當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 每天三分鐘學英語 第483期:Either和Neither傻傻分不清楚

每天三分鐘學英語 第483期:Either和Neither傻傻分不清楚

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.79K 次
Either [ˈaɪðər]
也可以讀成:[ˈaɪðə(r)]
兩者之一

You can park on either side of the street.
你可以停在路任何一側。

There are two types of application—either is acceptable.
兩種申請方式,任何一種都是可以接受的。

第二個意思:兩者中的每一個

The offices on either side were empty.
兩邊辦公室都是空的。

Neither [ˈnaɪðər]
也可以讀成:[ˈnaɪðə(r)]
兩者皆否/皆無,指哪個都不是

Neither answer is correct.
沒有一個答案是正確的。

Neither of them has a car.
他倆沒人有車。

- Which do you like?
你喜歡哪個?
- Neither. I think they're both ugly.
都不喜歡,我覺得他們都很醜。

- I don't have any money.
我沒有錢了。
- Neither do I.
我也是哎。

Me neither. 或 Me either. 也可以

規律一:
Neither candidate was selected for the job.
兩個候選人裏哪個都沒被選上做這個工作。

- Coffee or tea?
咖啡還是茶?
- Either is OK for me.
哪個對我來說都可以。

ing-bottom: 100%;">每天三分鐘學英語 第483期:Either和Neither傻傻分不清楚


規律二:
Neither of the proposals meets our requirements. (正式說法)
沒有一個方案符合我們的條件。

Neither of my parents speak a foreign language. (非正式說法)
我的家長沒有一人會說外語。

規律三:
Either… or 或 Neither… nor

Neither his sons nor he was responsible for this.
他兒子們和他都不應當爲此承擔責任。

Either she or her teachers are going to speak to the principal.
不是她就是她的老師們回去和校長談話。

Either his parents or his grandparents are going to pay for his tuition.
不是他父母就是他祖父母會給他交學費