當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第626期:去印度飯店吃飯!

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第626期:去印度飯店吃飯!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.2W 次

samosa
薩摩撒三角餃

ing-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第626期:去印度飯店吃飯!



poppadom
印度炸圓麪包片



dahl
(一種印度菜餚,用豆,豌豆或小扁豆煮成)


A: We were really lucky. We got the last available table for two and we didn't even have a reservation. Did you see the long lines behind us?
我們真的很幸運。我們訂了最後一張兩人桌,甚至都沒有預訂。你看到我們身後的長隊了嗎?

B: Yeah, glad that we didn't have to wait long, I'm starving.
是的,很高興我們不用等太久,我餓死了。

A: Let's take a look at the menu, so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?
讓我們看一下菜單,這樣我們就可以點菜了。你想選一個開胃菜我們一起吃嗎?

B: What would you rather have? Samosas or poppadoms?
你想要什麼?薩莫薩三角餃還是(印度)油炸薄餅?

A: I heard that one of their specialties is the samosa.
我聽說他們的特產之一是薩莫薩三角膠。

B: Well, let's get a plate of those then.
那我們來一盤。

A: Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?
聽起來不錯。你的主菜是什麼?

B: I think I might have a dahl.
我想我可能會來一份達爾。

A: What's in a dahl?
達爾有什麼?

B: It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.
有鷹嘴豆和蔬菜,加上咖喱辣醬和米飯。

A: That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well.
聽起來不錯。你想和我一起吃烤肉串嗎?

B: Okay, how about some lamb kebabs?
好吧,來點羊肉串怎麼樣?

A: That's my favorite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?
那是我最喜歡的。你想喝點酒還是啤酒?

B: I think I'll have a beer.
我想喝杯啤酒。

A: Okay, Shall I call the waitress?
好的,我叫服務員好嗎?

B: I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.
我不推薦。我想我們應該等她過來。

A: You're right. That might seem a bit rude.
你說得對。那可能有點粗魯。