當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第606期:提醒別人

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第606期:提醒別人

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.53K 次

madman
瘋子;狂人
drive like a madman
開車像發了瘋一樣

A: Slow down, Adam. You're driving like a madman.
開慢一點呀,亞當,你開車像一個瘋子一樣。(只是誇張比喻)
B: I told Nancy I'd pick her up at 9.15.
我告訴南希,九點一刻去接她。
A: Relax. It's not even 9 o'clock yet. There's plenty of time.
放輕鬆,現在還沒到九點呢,時間還早着呢。
B: I suppose so.
我想也是。
A: Did you have breakfast yet?
你吃早飯了嗎?
B: No, I jumped out of bed this morning and ran out the front door. I didn't have time to eat.
沒有,早上我從牀上跳起來。跑出前門,我沒有時間吃飯。
A: I've got an apple in my bag if you want.
如果你想吃的話,我包裏面有一個蘋果。
B: Have you got anything else?
你還有其他的嗎?
A: Pens, pencils and a notebook. But nothing edible, just the Apple, I'm afraid.
有鋼筆,鉛筆,一個筆記本。但是沒有可以吃東西,恐怕只有一個蘋果。
B: I'll pick something up at the airport.
我去機場吃吧。
A: Are you crazy? Food's always ten times more expensive at the airport.
你瘋了嗎?機場的食物比平時要貴十倍。

padding-bottom: 75%;">跟艾米莉一起學口語 第606期:提醒別人