當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於出國機場英語對話

關於出國機場英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

在初中英語對話教學過程中,如何合理地處理對話材料,提高學生的英語綜合技能,是每一位英語教師應該思考的問題。本站小編整理了關於出國機場英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於出國機場英語對話
  關於出國機場英語對話一

Next, please.

麻煩下一位。

Here are our passports and tickets.

這是我們的護照和機票。

Let's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?

我看看。沒錯,護照還給你們。你們自己打點的行李嗎?

Yes, we did. Just this morning.

是的,我們自己整理的。就在今天早上。

Did anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?

有沒有人到你們面前要求幫忙帶任何東西

No, sir. We left directly from the hostel.

沒有,先生,我們直接從旅社出發的。

Are these four pieces all your luggage?

這四件行李都是你們的嗎?

Yes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.

是的。哦!還有這兩件隨身行李

You'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.

你們最好把這些卷標貼在你們的隨身行李上。

Right. Thanks.

你說的對。謝謝。

Here are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.

這裏是你們的行李提領存根。還有你們的登機證。你們的座位是29K和29J。你們的班機在七號登機門停靠,約在一個半小時後登機

Thanks.

謝謝。

Have a nice flight.

祝你們旅途愉快。

  關於出國機場英語對話二

A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

早上好,先生。能給我看一下您的登機牌嗎?

B:Here you are.

給你。

A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

先生,非常抱歉,這是您的護照。

B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

是嗎?嗯……這有區別嗎?

A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

是的,事實上,沒有登機牌您就不能登機。

B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

天啊。我一定是把它留在旅館的房間了。

A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

對不起,先生,我不能讓您過去。

B:But when does the plane take off?

飛機什麼時候起飛?

A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

嗯,大概還有30分鐘,先生。

B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).

噢,天哪!那我現在該怎麼辦呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的頭。)

A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

先生,請鎮定一點。您會製造混亂的。

B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?

(機場廣播:“本傑明先生:現拾到本傑明先生的登機牌,請到失物招領處認領。”)那是在說我嗎?

A:Could be.

可能吧。

B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

噢,謝天謝地。謝謝你,我馬上就回來。

B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

(本傑明轉身正準備跑,但是他好像想起了什麼,又轉過了身。)嗯,打擾一下,失物招領處在哪裏?

A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

在大廳向左的B出口。

B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

謝謝,謝謝,非常感謝

  關於出國機場英語對話三

A:To which gate do I need to go to catch connecting flight 101 to New York City?

我要在哪個登機門轉乘101班機前往紐約?

B:Go to gate 18. The plane is now boarding. You must hurry.

到18號門。這趟班機已經在登機了。你要趕快。

A:Show me the fastest way to get there.

告訴我最快到那裏的方法。

B:Instead of walking, you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

別走路,你搭機場的班車,就可以比較快地到達那裏。

A:Do you think the plane will leave without me?

你想飛機會不會不等我就起飛呢?

B:No, I’ll call the attendants at the gate. I will tell them you’re on your way.

不會,我會打電話給登機門的服務人員。我會告訴他們你已經在途中了。

A:Thank you so much. I would really appreciate that.

多謝。我真的很感激你的協助。

B:You are welcome. Have a safe trip.

不用客氣,祝你旅途平安。


看了“關於出國機場英語對話”的人還看了:

1.機場英語情景對話

2.機場英語對話

3.機場英語日常對話

4.關於機場接待英語對話

5.旅遊英語機場情景對話