當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於機場的英語對話精選

關於機場的英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

情景教學法在小學英語對話教學中的應用□陳美心英語是一門實踐性很強的工具學科,運用英語進行交際是其實踐性的主要表現。本站小編整理了關於機場的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於機場的英語對話精選
  關於機場的英語對話一

乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?

先生,請問8:30飛往芝加哥的飛機在哪登機?

前臺: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.

等一下,讓我查查,56號登機口。

乘客: Where is the gate 56?

56號登機口在哪?

前臺: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.

在樓上,你上樓然後左轉,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。

乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?

謝謝。我能再問個問題嗎?

前臺: Yes, you can.

可以。

乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

你知道,這個天氣不是很好,飛機有可能被延遲嗎?

前臺: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

對不起,我不清楚,但是我還沒有接到任何通知。

乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.

我得趕時間,我在芝加哥有一個很重要的會議要開。

前臺: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

別擔心,會順利的。

  關於機場的英語對話二

A:Excuse me, I'm looking for the airport bus stop. Do you know where it is?

對不起,我在找機場的巴士站。你知道它在哪兒嗎?

B:Here it is .

A:When does the bus come?

巴士來嗎?什麼時候

B:You just missed one.

你剛錯過了一個。

A:How about the next one?

下一個呢?

B:In an hour.

一個小時後來。

Mr Biack:Isn't there an earlier one?

沒有一個早一點的嗎?

B:No, they come every hour on the hour.

不,他們每小時整點來。

A:Thank you very much.

非常感謝你。

B:You are welcome.

不客氣。

  關於機場的英語對話三

A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

早上好,先生。能給我看一下您的登機牌嗎?

B:Here you are.

給你。

A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

先生,非常抱歉,這是您的護照。

B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

是嗎?嗯……這有區別嗎?

A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

是的,事實上,沒有登機牌您就不能登機。

B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

天啊。我一定是把它留在旅館的房間了。

A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

對不起,先生,我不能讓您過去。

B:But when does the plane take off?

飛機什麼時候起飛?

A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

嗯,大概還有30分鐘,先生。

B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).

噢,天哪!那我現在該怎麼辦呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的頭。)

A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

先生,請鎮定一點。您會製造混亂的。

B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?

(機場廣播:“本傑明先生:現拾到本傑明先生的登機牌,請到失物招領處認領。”)那是在說我嗎?

A:Could be.

可能吧。

B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

噢,謝天謝地。謝謝你,我馬上就回來。

B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

(本傑明轉身正準備跑,但是他好像想起了什麼,又轉過了身。)嗯,打擾一下,失物招領處在哪裏?

A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

在大廳向左的B出口。

B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

謝謝,謝謝,非常感謝。


看了“關於機場的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於機場接機的英語對話精選

2.在飛機場的英語對話精選

3.關於機場實用英語對話及詞彙

4.機場接機常用英語對話精選

5.機場英語日常對話