當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於預約的英語對話閱讀

關於預約的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次

英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。本站小編整理了關於預約的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於預約的英語對話閱讀
  關於預約的英語對話一

祕書:

Hello, Doctor Green`s office.

你好.這裏是格林醫生診所.

李康:

Hello, my name is Li Kang. I would like to make an appointment to see the doctor as soon as possible.

你好.我叫李康.我想盡早約個時間看病.

祕書:

Is it emergent?

病急嗎?

李康:

Yes, I don`t think I can wait for another day.

是的.我一天也不能再等了.

祕書:

You are one of the doctor`s regular patients, aren`t you?

你是格林醫生的固定病人嗎?

李康:

Yes, I am.

是的.

祕書:

In that case, why don`t you come in this afternoon?

那麼.你今天下午來吧.

李康:

Thank you very much.

非常感謝.

祕書:

You are welcome.

別客氣.

  關於預約的英語對話二

值班護士:早上好,這裏是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?

雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本週預約看病。

Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本週星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。

Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?

Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?

Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?

Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

值班護士:我們週末不上班。

Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.

雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?

Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

值班護士:星期五。 讓我查一下。 太好了,約翰遜大夫本週星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

雷德太太: 很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。

Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.

  關於預約的英語對話三

Doctor Ruth's office, may I help you?

魯絲醫生辦公室,我可以爲您服務嗎?

Yes, I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor. My name is Randy Horn.

好啊,我想和醫生約診。我叫藍蒂·郝恩。

Let's see, Mr. doctor's schedule is full today. Would tomorrow be all right?

我看看,郝恩先生……今天醫生的時間表已排滿了。明天可以嗎?

Yeah, I guess I can survive until tomorrow.

可以,我想我還可以活到明天。

Would you prefer to come in in the morning or the afternoon?

您要在上午過來還是下午呢?

In the morning, if possible.

可能的話,在上午。

The doctor has an opening at 10:30 tomorrow. I'll put you down for then.

醫生明天上午十點半開始看診。我會把您登記在那個時候。

That would be fine.

那就好。

Okay, Mr. Horn, see you tomorrow at 10:30.

郝恩先生,明天十點半見。


看了“關於預約的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.預約常用英語對話

2.關於商務預約的英語情景對話

3.預約的英語日常情景對話

4.有關預定的英文對話

5.關於預約醫生的英語對話