當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於初中英語對話練習精選

關於初中英語對話練習精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.88W 次

一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師爲達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所(通常在教室)表現特定的故事情景。本站小編整理了關於初中英語對話練習,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於初中英語對話練習精選
  關於初中英語對話練習篇一

C= Customer S= Salesperson

C: Excuse me, I'd like to buy a guitar. Could you.recommend one?

顧客:對不起,我想買把吉他,你可以推薦一把嗎?

S: Sure. Do you want an acoustic one or an electric one?

店員:當然,您想要買木吉他還是電吉他?

C: An acoustic one.

顧客:木吉他。

S: Are you looking to get a steel-string or a classical?

店員:您想找一把鋼弦的還是古典的呢?

C: What's the difference?

顧客:有什麼差別呢?

S: Well, a classical guitar has nylon strings and its neck is bigger than a steel-string guitar's. It's best suited for finger picking. A steel-string is best for playing chords.(to be continued)

店員:嗯,古典吉他用尼龍弦,而且琴把比鋼弦的吉他大,它最適合撥絃。鋼弦最適合彈和絃。

  關於初中英語對話練習篇二

C= Customer C=Clerk 2

The foreign exchange clerk has just given the customer the exchange rate for changing Japanese yen into US dollars.

兌換外幣的銀行職員剛把日元兌換成美元的匯率告訴顧客。

C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.

顧客:好的,我要換22,000日元。

C2: Could you please fill out this form?

乙店員:請你填這張表格好嗎?

C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )

顧客:好了,給你。(她拿了填好的表格和錢給銀行職員。)

C2 : Here's your $200.

乙店員:200美元給你。

C : Thank you very much.

顧客:非常謝謝你。

C2 : Thank you.

乙店員:謝謝。

  關於初中英語對話練習篇三

C= Clerk 1 C= Customer C= Clerk 2

C1: Good afternoon, ma'am. What can I do for you?

甲行員:午安,小姐。我能爲你效勞嗎?

C : Can I change foreign currency here?

顧客:我可以在這裏兌換外幣嗎?

C1: Yes, go to the window over there which says foreign exchange.

甲行員:可以,你到那邊標示兌換外幣的窗口去換。

C:Okay, thanks.(The customer goes to the foreign exchange window. ) Excuse me, I'd like to change Japanese yen into US dollars.

顧客:好的。謝謝。(顧喀建/包兌換峁而的窗口。)對不起,我想把日元換成美元。

C2: No problem How much would you like to change?

乙行員:沒問題。你要兌換多少錢?

C: What's the exchange rate?

顧客:匯率多少?

C2: The current exchange rate is ¥110 to the dollar. (to be continued)

乙行員:目前的匯率是110日元換1美元。


看了“關於初中英語對話練習”的人還看了:

1.關於初級英語對話精選

2.初級日常英語對話精選

3.初一級簡單英語對話精選

4.英語初級情景對話

5.英語初級對話