當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關加拿大情景對話

有關加拿大情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.25%;">有關加拿大情景對話

  有關加拿大情景對話1:

Todd: OK, hello!

託德:你好!

Jeff: Hello!

傑夫:你好!

Todd: How are you doing?

託德:你過得怎麼樣?

Jeff: Good Morning. Good.

傑夫:早上好。我很好。

Todd: Could you introduce yourself please?

託德:請你介紹一下自己好嗎?

Jeff: I'm Jeff Eagar.

傑夫:我叫傑夫·伊戈。

Todd: Jeff. OK. And where are you from?

託德:好,傑夫。你來自哪裏?

Jeff: I'm from Canada.

傑夫:我來自加拿大。

Todd: Oh, OK, where in Canada?

託德:哦,好的,來自加拿大的哪裏?

Jeff: I'm from a little island on the east coast of Canada. A small island called Cape Breton.

傑夫:我來自加拿大東海岸的一個小島。那個小島叫做布雷頓角島。

Todd: Cape Breton!

託德:布雷頓角島!

Jeff: Cape Breton!

傑夫:布雷頓角島!

Todd: OK. and where, where do you live now?

託德:好,那你現在在哪裏生活?

Jeff: I'm living in Japan now, in Saitama.

傑夫:我現在生活在日本的埼玉縣。

Todd: Oh, OK. Alright, um, so tell me about Canada!

託德:好。嗯,跟我說說加拿大的情況吧!

Jeff: Mm, big, big country, very big..

傑夫:嗯,加拿大是一個大國,非常非常大。

Todd: Yeah!

託德:哇!

Jeff: Nice country! Clean. Um, friendly, friendly people.

傑夫:非常好的國家!整潔、友好,民衆很友好。

Todd: Yeah.

託德:好。

Jeff: Cheap. , cold winters, long winters, very long.

傑夫:開銷少。冬天很冷,也很漫長,冬天持續的時間非常長。

Todd: Oh, OK. How much longer do you think your gonna be in Japan?

託德:好。你要在日本生活多長時間?

Jeff: In Japan? I like Japan. Nice place, and I have a Japanese girlfriend now so I'm not sure that's, with her I'm not sure what, what I'll do so it, it'll be a little while.

傑夫:在日本嗎?我喜歡日本。這是個不錯的地方,我女朋友是日本人,所以我不確定,我不太確定我要怎麼做,可能要待一段時間。

Todd: OK.

託德:好。

Jeff: But, I like it.

傑夫:不過我很喜歡這裏。

Todd: Oh, great. All right thanks.

託德:很好。謝謝你。

 有關加拿大情景對話2:

Todd: OK, Mike, you are from Canada.

託德:邁克,你來自加拿大。

Mike: That's right.

邁克:沒錯。

Todd: So, actually I want to go to Canada for vacation. I've never been. What would yourecommend for a Canadian vacation?

託德:實際上,我想去加拿大度假。我從來沒去過那裏。要是去加拿大度假,你有什麼推薦嗎?

Mike: Well, it really just depends on the kind of holiday that you want to have. If you want to have a relaxing outdoors, kind of back to nature, kind of holiday, I'd recommend Vancouver. If you wanted to do a holiday that's maybe a little more culturally oriented. If you want experience, a different type of culture, Montreal, would be a city that I'd recommend, um, and if you wanted to go to a big multi-cultural city with a lot of nightlife and things to do with respect to entertainment, or sports, then I'drecommend Toronto.

邁克:這要取決於你想度過怎樣的假期。如果你想享受放鬆的室外假期,想回歸自然,這類假期我會推薦你去溫哥華。如果你想度過文化類假期,想體驗不同類型的文化,那我會推薦你去蒙特利爾,嗯,如果你想去多元文化的大型城市,感受那裏的夜生活以及與娛樂和體育相關的事情,那我會推薦你去多倫多。

Todd: So, have you been to all three cities?

託德:那這些城市你都去過嗎?

Mike: Yes. I actually have lived most of my life in Toronto and in Montreal and, but I have spent some time in Vancouver as well, so, all three are very different in attitude and lifestyle and in the way people live.

邁克:都去過。實際上我大部分時間都生活在多倫多和蒙特利爾,不過我也在溫哥華住過一段時間,這三個城市的態度和生活方式都非常不同。

Todd: How so? How is somebody from Toronto different than somebody from Vancouver?

託德:怎麼不同?來自多倫多的人和來自溫哥華的人有什麼不同?

Mike: Well, somebody from Toronto I think is a little bit more high paced, maybe you could almost say, they're a little bit more stresses out, just because the pace of life in Toronto is a little bit faster. It's kind of the big economic center of Canada, so it tend to have a lot more of a business culture to it, where as Vancouver, is much more, like many West Coast cities in the United States, as well, it's a lot more relaxed, a lot more easy-going, so there's a difference in culture there,and Montreal has a strong French-Canadian influence, so in fact, it's mostly French-Canadian, so that just changes thedynamic of the city.

邁克:嗯,我認爲來自多倫多的人生活節奏更快,你也可以說,他們有更多壓力,原因就是多倫多的生活節奏相對來說更快一些。那裏是加拿大重要的經濟中心,所以那裏的商業文化非常濃郁,而溫哥華則和美國西海岸的大部分城市一樣,那裏的生活相對來說更放鬆,更悠閒,所以那裏的文化氛圍也不同,蒙特利爾則受到法裔加拿大人的嚴重影響,實際上,那裏大部分人都是法裔加拿大人,所以這給這個城市帶來了活力。

Todd: OK, so if you were to live in any city, which one would you choose?

託德:好,那如果你要住在這些城市裏,那你會選擇住在哪裏呢?

Mike: Of, those three? (Yeah) Personally I would think I would go for Montreal, just because I like thedynamic. The one bad point about Montreal is the weather.

邁克:這三個城市嗎?(對)個人來說,我會選擇蒙特利爾,因爲我喜歡那種活力的感覺。不過蒙特利爾的缺點是天氣不太好。

Todd: What? It's very cold?

託德:怎麼?非常冷嗎?

Mike: Yes, it gets very, very cold and it has a very long winter. In fact, the joke is that in Montreal the seasons are nine month of winter and three months of bad-skating.

邁克:對,蒙特利爾的冬天非常長,而且也非常寒冷。實際上,有個玩笑說蒙特利爾的季節是九個月的冬季和另三個月不適合滑冰的季節。

Todd: OK, well, thanks, Mike.

託德:好,謝謝你,邁克。