當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 閒聊英語情景對話

閒聊英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.13W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

閒聊英語情景對話

 閒聊英語情景對話:興趣愛好

Steven and Nancy are sitting in the coffee bar and talking something about hobbies.

史蒂文和南希坐在咖啡館裏,兩人正在談論興趣愛好。

Steven: What do you do in your fr6e time, Nancy?

史蒂文:你平時閒暇時都做些什麼,南希?

Nancy: Well, I like playing the violin.

南希:嗯,我喜歡拉小提琴。

Steven: Really? How long have you been playing the violin?

史蒂文:是嗎?你拉小提琴多久了?

Nancy: About ten years so far. I started learning when I was in middle school.

南希:到目前大約有1O年了,我上中學就開始學了。

Steven: That's really interesting.

史蒂文:真有趣。

Nancy: Sure. So what about you? Do you have any hobbies?

南希:那你呢?你有沒有什麼愛好?

Steven: Well, I like collecting matchbox! I'm not sure if that counts, though.

史蒂文:嗯,我喜歡收集火柴盒!不過我不確定那算不算愛好。

Nancy: Of course it does. Everybody has his own hobby.

南希:當然算了,每個人有不同的愛好。

 閒聊英語情景對話:壓力

Steven and John are in the dining room. John looks pale and Steven is inquiring about the reason.

史蒂文和約翰在餐廳裏,約翰看上去臉色蒼白,史蒂文關切地詢問他原因。

Steven: John, you look pale. What happened?

史蒂文:約翰,你面色蒼白。怎麼了?

John: I stayed up last night.

約翰:我昨晚熬夜了。

Steven: Did you have something on your mind? You look so concerned! Maybe I can help you!

史蒂文:你在想什麼事嗎?你看起來很憂慮。也許我可以幫幫你。

John: Will, I'm under a lot of pressure. My manager is very pushy. He assigned me two projects. Now the deadlines are near but I have finished neither of them.

約翰:我最近壓力很大,我經理太嚴格了,一下子讓我做兩個項目。現在期限就要到了,可我一個都沒有做完呢。

Steven: Is there anything I can do for you?

史蒂文:我能幫得上什麼忙嗎?

John: Well, I guess no one can help me but myself. For the moment, I just need someone to talk to so that I can relieve my stress.

約翰:哎,我想我只能靠自己了。現在我只需要一個可以說話的人,讓我緩解一下壓力。

Steven: I know your feeling. Take it easy and say something to me if you like.

史蒂文:我理解你的感受,放輕鬆些,如果你願意就向我傾訴吧。

John: Oh, buddy, you are so kind. Thank you!

約翰:噢,夥計,你真是太好了。謝謝!

Steven: Not at all!

史蒂文:不客氣!

 閒聊英語情景對話:夢想

During the lunch time, Steven and John are talking about the dreams.

吃午飯時,史蒂文和約翰談論夢想

Steven: John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?

史蒂文:約翰,你小的時候有過什麼夢想嗎?

John: Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.

約翰:當然有了,我曾夢想長大後做一名飛行員。不過遺憾的是,我沒有實現兒時的夢想。

Steven: I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.

史蒂文:我也是如此,我小的時候曾夢想做一名偉大的科學家,但現在卻只是一個普通辦公職員。

John: Okay, forget about that. Steven, do you have some practical dreams at present?

約翰:好了,忘記這些吧。對了,史蒂文,你目前有什麼實際的夢想嗎?

Steven: I do. And now I'm working hard to leam English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.

史蒂文:有,現在我在努力學習英文,我想成爲一名翻譯。

John: You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.

約翰:嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的夢想,永不放棄。

Steven: Thanks, I will.

史蒂文:謝謝,我會的!

 閒聊英語情景對話:天氣

Steven is asking his wife Julia about the weather of tomorrow.

史蒂文正在詢問妻子茱莉婭明天的天氣情況。

Steven: Julia, what's the weather forecast for tomorrow?

史蒂文:茱莉婭,明天天氣怎麼樣?

Julia: It says a storm may come tomorrow.

茱莉婭:天氣預報說明天會有一場暴風雨。

Steven: Oh! I hate rainy days!

史蒂文:噢!我討厭下雨天。

Julia: Me, too. I'm always in low spirits when it rains. Are you going out tomorrow?

茱莉婭:我也是,一下雨我的心情就不好。你明天要出去?

Steven: Yes. I have to drive to Washington D. C.

史蒂文:是啊,我明天要開車去一趟華盛頓。

Julia: What bad luck!

茱莉婭:真倒黴!

Steven: Yeah! But you know sometimes the weather forecast is not correct. Maybe tomorrow is a clear day. Who knows?

史蒂文:是啊,不過有時候天氣預報是不準確的。沒準明天是個豔陽天呢,誰知道?

Julia: Yeah, maybe you are right!

茱莉婭:嗯,沒準你說的對!