當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於家人的英語口語

關於家人的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.91K 次

我們學習英語就是要持之以恆哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,但是英語就是要多花點時間哦,這樣纔可以提高成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">關於家人的英語口語

  一我有些想家了A little homesick

ATom! How are you? We missed you at the party last night. Are you OK?

湯姆,你怎麼了。昨晚聚會我們都很想你,你還好嗎?

BI don’t know.I didn’t really feel like going out.I guess I’m feeling a little homesick.

我不知道。我不想出去。我想我是有點想家了。

ACome ’ve been through this already!Look,I know the adjustment was hard when you first got here, but we agreed that you were gonna try and deal with it.

振作起來。我們已經不想家了。看,我知道一開始來這裏時會調整會有些困難,但是我們相信你嘗試着去克服會處理好的。

BI was. It’s just that the holidays are coming up and I won’t be able to home because I can’t afford the airfare. I’m just longing for some of the comforts of home, like my mom’s cooking and being around my family.

我試了。只是假期快來了,但是我卻買不起飛機票,回不了家。我渴望家的溫暖,比如媽媽做的菜和家人的團聚。

AYeah,it can get pretty lonely over the holidays. When I first got here, I’d get depressed and nostalgic for anything that reminded me of home. I almost let it get to me, but then I started going out, keeping myself busy and before I knew it, I was used to to it.

是啊,假期一個人確實很孤獨。當我第一次來這裏時,看見任何能讓我想家的東西我都會感到壓抑和想家。我幾乎被壓垮了,然後我開始出去活動,讓自己保持忙碌。在我想家前,我已經適應了。

BI see what you mean, but I ’m still bummed out.

我知道你所說的,但我還是很想家。

AOK. how does this sound ’s get you suited up and hit the dance club tonight.I hear that an awesome DJ is playing and there will be a lot of pretty single girls there!

好吧。打扮下自己,我們今晚去跳舞。我聽說一個很棒的DJ會來而且還有很多漂亮的單身女孩,這個聽起來如何?

BYou know, I could really go for that. You don’t mind being my wingman for tonight?

你知道,我可以去的。你不介意今晚做我的助手吧?

ANot at all! It be fun! It will be like a boys’ night out... well kinda...

不介意。會很有意思的。那纔像一個男孩子應出去做的事……

BGreat! I must warn you though, whatever happens, don’t let me go on a drinking binge. Trust me, it’s not a pretty picture!

好的。但是我必須警告你,無論發生什麼,都不要讓我狂飲。相信我,那看起來並不好。

  二談論家人

AHow many people are there in your family?

你們家有多少人?

BFive. Besides my parents and me, there are my brother and sister.

5個人。除了我和我父母之外,還有我哥哥和妹妹。

AThat is a big family. How old is your sister?

那是一個大家庭。你妹妹多少歲?

B15.

15歲。

AWhat about your brother?

你哥哥呢?

BHe’s not quite 25.

他快25了。

ADo you miss your family?

你想你的家人嗎?

BYes.

是的。

ADo you often go home?

你經常回家嗎?

BNo. But I write to them often.

不。但是我經常寫信給他們。

AHow often do you write to them?

你多常寫信給他們?

BOnce a month.

一個月一次。