當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 旅遊英語情會話

旅遊英語情會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.97K 次

比起平常的日子,旅遊的經歷更加讓人難忘吧,畢竟難得一次。下面是本站小編給大家整理的旅遊英語情會話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">旅遊英語情會話

  旅遊英語情會話:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:請問,禮品店在哪裏?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服務員:噢,禮品店在樓下,在黃金時刻錄像出租屋的對面。

Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

大山:到樓下怎麼走?

Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

服務員:你可以乘坐你身後的電梯。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:謝謝你。

Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

店員:晚上好。 您想買什麼?

Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

如梅:不買什麼。只是隨便看看。

Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

大山:如梅,給你的弟弟買件汗衫怎麼樣?

Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

如梅:大山,這個主意不錯。

Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

店員:汗衫就在首飾櫃檯旁邊。

Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

如梅:謝謝。 大山,你覺得這件橘黃色汗衫怎麼樣?

Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

大山:喔,我說不清。我談不上喜歡。說句實話,我不喜歡橘黃色。我從來不穿橘黃色的衣服。你的弟弟喜歡橘黃色嗎?

Rumei: I don't know.

如梅:我不知道。

Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

大山:你喜歡這件黑色的汗衫嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

如梅:我喜歡。我喜歡胸前的圖案。

Yunbo: Me, too.

雲波:我也喜歡。

Salesperson: What size do you need?

店員:您想要幾號的?

Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

如梅:我想一想。 要中號的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

店員:這是黑色中號的。

Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

如梅:雲波,你來穿上試一試。

Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

店員:黑色汗衫現在減價了,優惠30%。

Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

如梅:很合身,太好了。 我願意買便宜貨。我就買這件了。

Dashan: That's a good deal.

大山:那真合算。

Rumei: Dashan, English only.

如梅:大山,只說英語。

Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

大山:對不起,如梅,我是說你可買上便宜貨了。

Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

店員:您付現金還是刷卡?

Rumei: Cash

如梅:付現金。

  旅遊英語情會話:AT A RESTAURANT

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜單上的菜看着樣樣都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

雲波:大山,Surf and Turf 這道菜是什麼做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龍蝦尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:聽起來很好吃。 我想來一盤。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下來。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服務員:可以點菜了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鮮牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

雲波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一個漢堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要帶骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服務員:肉要燒成嫩的、不老不嫩的還是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齊聲說:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服務員:要烤土豆還是米飯?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米飯。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

雲波:我要米飯。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米飯。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服務員:色拉臺有色拉,請隨便用。就在你們身後。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

雲波:看這兒有各式各樣的色拉。樣樣看起來都很新鮮。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受歡迎的菜。我喜歡吃涼拌麪色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

雲波:涼拌麪色拉是用什麼做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用涼麪條、蛋黃醬再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你來嚐點麪包吧,還熱乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:聞起來好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鮮黃油試一試。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客氣。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。