當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 磋商價格英語對話

磋商價格英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.74W 次

價格談判,還是磋商價格,都是外貿中經常會進行的英語對話的主題。下面是本站小編給大家整理的磋商價格英語對話,供大家參閱!

磋商價格英語對話
  磋商價格英語對話

A trial order 試銷訂購

A: Alan, I believe you have studied our catalogue andprice list. Are you interested in some of ourproducts?

艾倫先生,我想你已經研究過我們的產品目錄和價格單了,你是否對我們的某些產品感興趣呢?

B: Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but Ifind your price is on the high side.

是的,我在考慮訂購一些T恤,但我覺得你們的價格有些偏高。

A: I'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is very favorable. You can hardlyget such an attractive price from other suppliers.

您這麼說真讓我吃驚。我認爲我方的價格是很優惠的。您從其他供貨商那裏很難拿到如此誘人的價格。

B: I'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult for me to push sales at such a price.

對此我可不敢肯定。我覺得很難以這一價格推銷你們的產品。

A: What's your proposal then?

那您有什麼提議?

B: I think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20%.

我認爲要做成這筆生意,你至少應降價20%。

A: We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction is reallymore than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then?

如果你訂貨量大的話,我們可以降一次價,但降價20%我們實在不能承受。你們準備訂多少貨呢?

B: As a trial order, I'll take 5,000 dozen this time.

作爲試銷訂購,我這次訂5000打。

A: 5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case, the best I can do is to gice you a5% reduction.

5000打絕不是什麼大訂單。那樣的話我們只能降價5%。

B: That's not a big change from 20%. I really can't accept that.

5%與20%相差太大了,我確實沒法承受。

A: What's your counter-offer then?

那你還個價吧。

B: To conclude the idea, I'd say a reduction of at least 15%would help.

爲了做成交易,我說至少要降價15才行。

A: 15% is impssible. That will leave us almost no profit.

15%是不可能的。那樣的話我們就沒有利潤可賺了。

B: If that's the case, I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.

這樣的話,我只能去找其他供貨商了。

A: How about doing it this way? You increase your quantity by 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a10% reduction.

你看這樣行不行?你把訂貨量增加8000打,我們降價10%。

B: 8,000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.

8000打對試銷訂貨來說數量實在有點多。

A: Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. We can't goany further.

好吧,爲了促進今後的生意,我同意降價10%。我們沒辦法再降了。

B: OK. Let's call it a deal.

好吧。成交。

  外貿磋商價格英語對話

Discount 折扣

A: Even with volume sales, our costs for the Exec Uciser won't go down much.

即使是大量銷售,我們的“健身樂”生產成本仍無法降低太多。

B: Just what are you proposing?

那麼你的建議是?

A: We could take a cut on the price. But 25% would reduce much our profit margin. We suggest a compromise 10%.

敝公司可以降價但是七五折會過度削低我們的毛利率。我們建議打九折。

B: That's a big change from 25%! 10% is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas?

那根七五折相差太多了!九折實在超出我們的談判限度。(停頓)有其他方案嗎?

A: I don't think I can change it right now. Why don't we talk again tomorrow?

我現在沒辦法更改方案。 這樣吧,我們何不明天再談?

B: Sure, I have to talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground on this.

可以。反正我也得和公司討論一下。希望我們能夠達成共識。

(next day) 次日

B: Robert, I have been instructed to reject the numcers you proposed; but we can try to come up with something else.

羅伯特,奉公司指示,我得拒絕你們的折扣,但我們還可以找出其他可行的辦法。

A: I hope so, Dana. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal, but I'm trying very hard to reach some middle ground.

希望如此,丹。上面指示我們要強硬地談這筆生意,但我一直想達成折中的方案。

B: I understand. We propose a structured deal. For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%.

我瞭解。那麼我們提議階段式交易。前半年先給我們打八折,後半年則打八五折。

A: Dana, I can't bring those numbers back to my office, they'll turn it down flat.

丹,我沒辦法向公司報告這樣的數字,他們一定會斷然拒絕。

B: Then you'll have to think of something better, Robert.

羅伯特,那你就得想出更好的方案了。

重點解釋:

discount n. 折扣;打折扣

We give a special discount of 10 per cent for cash.

如用現金購買,我們給予九折優待。

compromise n. 妥協方案;折衷辦法

The interior decoration of the house is a compromise between Chinese and foreign styles.

這所房子的內部裝飾是中西兩式的折衷物。

negotiate vi. 談判

common ground 共同點

Bob and Frank don't like each other because they have no common ground.

鮑勃跟弗蘭克互不喜歡對方,他倆毫無共同之處。

  國際貿易磋商價格英語對話

A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there?

B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to?

A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition.

B: Oh, yes. I remember your company.

A: Thank you for visiting our products. I remember that you are interested in our silk products, and so, could I have a meet with you this week to show you more information about our products?

B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid that my schedule is full this week.

A: What about next week? Is it convenient for you?

B: Amm. How about 10 a.m. on next Friday?

A: Any time you say is OK.

B: All right. Expecting you .