當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 生活中可以練習的英語口語

生活中可以練習的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.32W 次

世界上主要的英語國家就是英國,通稱的英式口音;美國,加拿大,屬於北美口音;澳大利亞和新西蘭口音也比較相近,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,有喜歡的來看看吧

生活中可以練習的英語口語

  Do you like to study? 你喜歡學習嗎?

Aiko: Hello, my name is Aiko. I'm from Japan.

愛子:大家好,我是愛子,來自日本。

Gareth: And my name is Gareth and I'm from England.

加雷斯:我是加雷斯,來自英國。

Aiko: Our question is do you like to study? How about you, Gareth?

愛子:我們要討論的問題是,你喜歡學習嗎?加雷斯,你喜歡學習嗎?

Gareth: Yes, I do, not just for myself but for my son. My son often asks me questions like how do earthquakes happen, how do engines work and I feel that if I don't know the answer to his questions, I'll be a bad daddy. So it's kind of insecurity which drives me to study but I do enjoy it. I do enjoy finding out how earthquakes actually happen and why they happen and how combustion engines work. How about you, Aiko?

加雷斯:我喜歡學習,我學習不僅僅是爲了我自己,也爲了我兒子。我兒子經常問我問題,比如地震是怎麼發生的,引擎是怎麼工作的等等,如果我不能回答他的問題,那我我會認爲自己不是好爸爸。所以,這種不安全感驅使我不斷學習,當然我也很享受。在瞭解地震發生原因和引擎工作原理的過程中,我很享受。你呢,愛子?

Aiko: Yeah, I do like to study in general but then I enjoy studying English the most. The reason for that is, one, it's like my hobby so it's not like a chore really studying and also that's something I need to improve because I use English with my husband and our children and our children are only three years old and one year old but their English is improving so quickly, unbelievably quickly, so I feel like I'm falling behind and that motivates me a lot.

愛子:總的來說,我也喜歡學習,我最喜歡學習英語。原因是,這是我的興趣,所以學習並不是令人厭煩的任務,而且我需要提高我的英語水平,因爲我和丈夫還有孩子用英語交流,我們的孩子一個3歲,一個1歲,他們的英語水平進步地非常快,進步速度令人難以置信,所以我感覺自己落後了,這激發了我的動力。

Gareth: Hm, they keep you on your toes, don't they?

加雷斯:嗯,他們使你保持警覺,對吧?

Aiko: Yes.

愛子:沒錯。

  What is a talent you wish you had? 你希望擁有什麼才能

Gareth: Hello, my name is Gareth and I'm from England.

加雷斯:大家好,我是加雷斯,來自英國。

Aiko: Hello, my name is Aiko and I'm from Japan.

愛子:大家好,我是愛子,來自日本。

Gareth: And our question is what is the talent you wish you had ?

加雷斯:我們要談論的話題是,你希望擁有什麼才能?

Aiko: Should I answer first?

愛子:應該我先回答嗎?

Gareth: Yep, please do.

加雷斯:好,請回答。

Aiko: I wish I could sing and dance very well. When I'm watching a kids' TV show with our children, they often sing, sing Mom or dance and I try my best but it's quite terrible and then I wish I could do it very well. How about you Gareth?

愛子:我希望能有唱歌和跳舞的才能。我和孩子們看兒童電視節目時,我的孩子們經常會說“媽媽來唱首歌吧或是媽媽跳個舞”,可是我盡了最大努力,卻做得非常糟糕,所以我希望我也能有這種才能。你呢,加雷斯?

Gareth: I wish I could play the guitar and this is because whenever you go to a party there's always a guitar somewhere in the house, right? Just in the corner of the room or somewhere like that, so I wish I could just pick it up and then play like Jimmi Hendrix. I think it would impress all of my friends and maybe it's something that I could do as a job in the future and get money for playing the guitar.

加雷斯:我希望能有彈奏吉他的才華,因爲每次參加派對時,都會有吉他放在房間裏的某個地方,對吧?可能是房間的角落或是其他地方,所以我希望我能拿起吉他,像吉米·亨德里克斯一樣演奏。我想那會給所有朋友留下深刻印象,也許未來我還能用這個才能來工作,通過演奏吉他掙錢。

Aiko: You play the guitar and I sing, that would be perfect.

愛子:你彈吉他,我唱歌,那就太完美了。

Gareth: A duo, yes.

加雷斯:二人組搭檔表演。

  How did you learn English? 如何學習英語

Katya: Hello everybody, I'm Katya from Bulgaria.

卡蒂亞:大家好,我是卡蒂亞,來自保加利亞。

Ayumi: I'm Ayumi from Brazil.

亞由美:我是亞由美,來自巴西。

Katya: And today's question is what is a technology that we no longer use? Is there something you no longer use?

卡蒂亞:今天的問題是,我們不再使用哪些技術?有沒有什麼技術是我們不再使用的?

Ayumi: It's kind of difficult to tell because I never use technology acturally. I'm really bad in things in terms of technology. I mean I already broke two computers and a CD player. But talking about which, there was an MP player that my father gave me for my birthday present five years ago and since I have a computer right now, I'm all the time listening to music on YouTube or downloading music, or iPhone, so I don't use the MP3 player any more. What about you?

亞由美:這有點兒難回答,因爲我從來不使用技術。我不擅長使用科技類產品。我已經用壞了兩臺電腦和一個CD播放器。不過至於不再使用的技術,五年前我生日的時候我爸爸送了我一個MP3,由於我現在已經有電腦了,所以我一直在youtube上聽音樂或下載音樂,或是用蘋果手機聽歌,我已經不再用MP3了。你呢?

Katya: I never had an MP player. I had a cassette player and then I had a CD player. I don't even use my CD player any more because it's so much easier listening on your iPod.

卡蒂亞:我從沒用過MP3。我有一個卡帶機,還有一個CD播放機。我已經不再用CD播放機了,因爲現在在iPod上聽音樂更方便。

Ayumi: Yeah.

亞由美:對。

Katya: Also video tapes when you used to watch movies on video tapes. I don't even use DVDs any more. I always watch everything on my computer. You can fit your whole technological world in your computer.

卡蒂亞:還有以前用來看電影的錄影帶。我已經不再用DVD看電影了。我通常在電腦上看視頻。電腦適用於整個科技世界。

Ayumi: That's true.

亞由美:沒錯。

Katya: There are a lot of technologies like that. You remember using it as a child but no more. Also video platforms, there are a lot of video game platforms that are no longer on the market, like .... the first video game we have.

卡蒂亞:有很多這種技術。有很多小時候使用的技術現在已經不再用了。比如視頻平臺,有很多電子遊戲平臺已經退出市場了,比如我們玩的第一個電子遊戲。

Ayumi: That's right.

亞由美:沒錯。

Katya: They are no longer there. Even the old Game Boys, nobody uses a Game Boy any more.

卡蒂亞:現在已經沒有了。甚至現在連掌上游戲機都沒人玩了。

Ayumi: I do still.

亞由美:我還在玩。

Katya: That's good.

卡蒂亞:那很好。