當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 英語對話範文帶翻譯 英語口語

英語對話範文帶翻譯 英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.04K 次

英文對我們來說屬於第二語言,在看英語對話或閱讀時,如果有相對的中文翻譯的話,我們對其意思了理解會更好。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語對話範文帶翻譯,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語對話範文帶翻譯 英語口語

  英語對話範文帶翻譯: GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在這邊。見到你我真高興。你感覺怎麼樣?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感覺很好。大夫說得對,我確實需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

雲波:大山,你好。你身體怎麼樣?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相當不錯,謝謝。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

雲波:大山,來喝杯咖啡,我請客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,謝謝你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

雲波:如梅,這是你的曲奇餅。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃點巧克力餅乾嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,謝謝。我不餓。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

雲波:大山,你今天有什麼安排嗎?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:沒有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天氣非常好,你願意跟我們一起出去走走嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我願意,我很喜歡在大城市裏轉轉。這樣總是能加深對這些城市的瞭解。

Yunbo: I agree.

雲波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

雲波:如梅,你覺得櫥窗的展品擺設怎麼樣?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好極了。 嘿,看這家兒童服裝店的擺設。那些衣服樣子多漂亮,顏色多鮮豔。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

雲波:這家商店看起來很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商場名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服裝連鎖店,在加拿大全國以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我們進去看看吧。我喜歡在有意思的商場裏瀏覽、逛遊。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

雲波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售貨員:您好。 我能爲您效勞嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

雲波:在這裏能買到鞋嗎?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售貨員:當然可以,我們店出售質量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

雲波:鞋部在什麼地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售貨員:在下一層。你們可以走商場後部的樓梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

雲波:謝謝。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

雲波:你覺得我的休閒鞋怎麼樣?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我覺得挺好。這個式樣在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年輕人都愛穿休閒、舒適的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特別喜歡我剛買的這件運動服,又柔軟又舒適。大山,我還特別喜歡你這件剛買的夾克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:謝謝你的誇獎,我也喜歡。

  英語對話範文帶翻譯:SHOPPING

Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

大山:請問,禮品店在哪裏?

Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

服務員:噢,禮品店在樓下,在黃金時刻錄像出租屋的對面。

Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

大山:到樓下怎麼走?

Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

服務員:你可以乘坐你身後的電梯。

Dashan: Thank you.

大山:謝謝你。

Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

店員:晚上好。 您想買什麼?

Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

如梅:不買什麼。只是隨便看看。

Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

大山:如梅,給你的弟弟買件汗衫怎麼樣?

Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

如梅:大山,這個主意不錯。

Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

店員:汗衫就在首飾櫃檯旁邊。

Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

如梅:謝謝。 大山,你覺得這件橘黃色汗衫怎麼樣?

Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

大山:喔,我說不清。我談不上喜歡。說句實話,我不喜歡橘黃色。我從來不穿橘黃色的衣服。你的弟弟喜歡橘黃色嗎?

Rumei: I don't know.

如梅:我不知道。

Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

大山:你喜歡這件黑色的汗衫嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

如梅:我喜歡。我喜歡胸前的圖案。

Yunbo: Me, too.

雲波:我也喜歡。

Salesperson: What size do you need?

店員:您想要幾號的?

Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

如梅:我想一想。 要中號的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

店員:這是黑色中號的。

Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

如梅:雲波,你來穿上試一試。

Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

店員:黑色汗衫現在減價了,優惠30%。

Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

如梅:很合身,太好了。 我願意買便宜貨。我就買這件了。

Dashan: That's a good deal.

大山:那真合算。

Rumei: Dashan, English only.

如梅:大山,只說英語。

Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

大山:對不起,如梅,我是說你可買上便宜貨了。

Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

店員:您付現金還是刷卡?

Rumei: Cash

如梅:付現金。