當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > “放鴿子”的英語怎麼說?大綱

“放鴿子”的英語怎麼說?大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.07W 次

你有被放過鴿子嗎?或者有放過別人鴿子嗎?“放鴿子”的英文怎麼說?看看《我們這一天》中用的是哪個詞吧。

ing-bottom: 49.48%;">“放鴿子”的英語怎麼說?

對話原文

you.know, I was supposed to have another date the night that we met.

我們相識那晚 我本來還有個約會

I ever tell you that?

我跟你說過嗎

No.

沒有

The woman that sold me the Chevelle,

把雪佛蘭賣給我的那個女人

she set me up.

她給我介紹了個對象

But then I saw you

可我卻遇見了你

and I stood the other girl up.

於是我放了那女人的鴿子

I wonder who she was.

真好奇她是誰

I never have.

我從沒想過

You asked me a question before.

你之前問過我一個問題

-What is it that I love about you now.-Jack...

-我現在愛你哪一點 -傑克

So I'm gonna start with the obvious.

所以我先從最明顯的一點說起

I love the mother that you are.

我愛你身爲人母的樣子

I love that you are still

我愛你 你依然是

the most beautiful woman in any room

這個世界上最漂亮的女人

and that you laugh with your entire face.

我愛你笑逐顏開的樣子

I love that you dance funny...

我愛你跳舞時滑稽的樣子

and not so sexy, which...

不去刻意跳得性感...

makes it even sexier.

卻因此更顯性感

But most of all,

但最關鍵的

I love that you are still

我愛你 是因爲

the same woman who, all those years ago,

時隔今日 你還是當年那個

ran out of a blind date because she simply had to sing.

爲了唱歌 從相親中抽身離去的女子

You're not just my great love story, Rebecca.

你不僅是我生命中最美好的愛情篇章 麗貝卡

You...

You were my big break.

你還是我這輩子最大的福氣

Thank you. Thanks.

謝謝 謝謝

And our love story,

而我們的愛情

I know it may not feel like it right now,

我知道現在遇到了一些磕絆

but, baby...

但是寶貝

I promise,

我保證

it's just getting started.

故事纔剛剛開始

 

今日重點:

給某人介紹對象:set sb up

放鴿子:stand sb up

最重要的是:most of all

相親:blind date。blind是“盲的,看不見的”,也就是在相親之前雙方沒見過面

重大轉機:big break