當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 【商務英語情景會話】中級——下訂單Placing on Order②

【商務英語情景會話】中級——下訂單Placing on Order②

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.69W 次

【情景對話】

【商務英語情景會話】中級——下訂單Placing on Order②

A: May I help you?

A:有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?


B: Yes, I would like to place an order for toner cartridges. We have a ___①___ with your company, so we’ll need the same amount as last time.

B:是的,我想訂購墨盒。因爲我們和你們公司有長期合同,我們需要與上次數量相同的墨盒。



A: Let me ___②___ your information into my computer. I will ___③___ our records for you. Do you have an order number? What name is the order listed under?

A:讓我把你的信息輸進電腦,這樣就能調出我們之間的生意記錄…你有訂單號嗎?下訂單的人叫什麼名字?


B: It should be under Leslie Smith. The number is 184796 A.

B:應該是萊斯利.史密斯,號碼是184796 A。


A: Yes, Mr. Smith. I have an order for 3 cases of cartridges, is that what you would like to refill?

A:有了,是史密斯先生。我找到一個3箱墨盒的訂單,你想按這個單子續訂嗎?


B: Yes.

B:是的。



A: Is this the correct ____④____?

A:這個送票據的地址對嗎?


B: No, please post the bill to 124 Hildrod Lane, Milton County, 98830.

B:不對,請把票據寄到彌爾頓郡希爾卓德街124號,郵政編碼98830.


A: I will send you an invoice in the next few days, your order should be delivered before the end of the day on Monday.

A:過幾天我就把發票給你寄去,你們所訂的商品應該在週一下班前送到。


B: Thank you.

B:謝謝你。


【單詞】

ll 補充
ice 發票

【填空】(答案ctrl+A反白可見)

ding agreement   長期的合同
in    (key in information:輸入信息)
up     (pull up information:調出(信息)
ing address   送訂單的地址