當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 面試英語口語第7期:工作經驗

面試英語口語第7期:工作經驗

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

招聘方往往希望知道應聘者的工作性質是否和招聘的職位有關,或者應聘者從以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的經驗。即便過去的工作和現在應聘的職位無關,也不能說是什麼都沒學到,因爲每份工作都有它可取之處。有時也許由於種種原因,僱員跳槽比較多,但這不一定是壞事,所以如果自己是屬於這種情況,可以向僱主說明幹過多種工作使自己經驗豐富,能爲僱主更好的服務

面試英語口語第7期:工作經驗

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

Do you have any work experience ( / work history / occupational history / specific experience) in this field?
你有沒有這方面的工作經驗?

What's your responsibility at your present work unit?
現在這個單位你負責什麼工作?

What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
你從過去的工作中學到了什麼?

Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?
談談你的工作業績好嗎?

How would you evaluate the company you are with?
你將如何評價你現在的公司?

How would your present employer evaluate ( / appraise / judge / describe) you?
你現在的老闆會怎樣評價你呢?

I have 4 years' experience in staff management.
我有四年管理員工的經驗。

I have experience as a receptionist.
我做過接待員。

I am responsible for product distribution.
我負責產品銷售。

Frankly speaking / To be frank with you / To be honest with you ...
坦率地說……CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Do you have any work experience in this field? I: 你有這個行業的工作經驗嗎?

A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.
A: 有,在我大學畢業後,我就到一家外企代理處做了一名顧客服務協調員,之後我轉到一家合資企業做市場發展部經理,所以我對中國市場非常熟悉。

I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
I: 那你從以前的工作中學到了些什麼?

A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.
A: 我學會了在處理客戶的抱怨時要有耐心而且要盡力爲他們解決困難。而且,我還學會了如何與同事共同合作。

I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?
I: 你現在的老闆知道你在找另一份工作嗎?

A: No, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me. A: 不知道,我還沒有和他討論我要離職的計劃,但我堅信他會讓我走的。

I: What is your impression of your present company?
I: 你對你現在這個公司印象如何?

A: Very good.
A: 非常好。

I: What would your current colleague say about you? I: 你現在的同事會如何評價你呢?

A: They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.
A: 他們會說我是一個值得信賴並且工作刻苦的人。

Dialogue 2

I: What kind of jobs have you had? I: 你都做過什麼工作?

A: I have been a Production Manager. A: 我做過生產經理。

I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?
I: 你做了幾年的生產經理?

A: 3 years.
A: 三年。

I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? I: 能給我談談你的突出業績嗎?

A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.
A: 我曾經引進了一條先進的生產線,產量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下來。

I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? I: 非常不錯,那你爲幾個僱主工作過?

A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.
A: 坦白地說,三個。如果我被貴公司錄取,這將是我第四份工作。

I: Then have you received any award at your present company?
I: 那你在目前這個公司獲得過什麼獎勵嗎?

A: Yes. I was awarded the title of Advanced Worker last year.
A: 有,去年我獲得了“先進工作者”的稱號。

I: How would you evaluate the company you are with?
I: 你將如何評價你現在的公司?

A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect there, I still very much appreciate what the company has given me, especially many chances.
A: 雖然我不能說它盡善盡美,但我仍然非常感謝它給了我很多,尤其是許多機會。

I: How would your colleagues evaluate you?
I: 你的同事會如何評價你呢?

A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague. A: 他們會說我是一個值得信賴的朋友和很有能力的同事。

I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers?
I: 你目前這個僱主能給你寫推薦信嗎?

A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.
A: 可以,我已經把它帶來了,給你。

I: Do you have any questions?
I: 你有什麼問題要問嗎?

A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.
A: 我認爲你已經說到所有的重點了,但是我以後碰到任何問題我再聯繫你。