當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 國慶遊世博 問路英語口語

國慶遊世博 問路英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.64K 次

Dialogue

Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?
參觀者:完全迷路了,這是出口了,對嗎?

Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.
志願者:是的,本展館參觀內容到此結束,出口在這裏。

Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?
參觀者:我有點累了。這附近有咖啡吧嗎?

Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters, you will find a cafe.
志願者:有的,一直向前走大約100米,那裏有咖啡廳。

Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?
參觀者:對不起,還有一個問題,附近有紀念商店嘛?

國慶遊世博 問路英語口語

Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.
志願者:那裏有一家商店裏面有許多山海世博會的紀念品。你可以買一些有關海寶的玩具或者文具送給朋友。

Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?
參觀者:都已經中午了,園區內有用餐的地方嗎?

Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch. Go forward and turn left, you'll find a food eating area. Anyway, I will show you the way.
志願者:園區裏面有很多餐廳,你可以就近用餐。前面左轉就有餐飲區,我可以帶您去。

Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.
志願者:到了,這裏有各式菜餚可以選擇。

Visitor: Any recommendation?
參觀者:有什麼推薦嗎?

Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?
志願者:你想吃中餐還是西餐?

Visitor: I don't care. This is my first time to Shanghai.
參觀者:無所謂,這是我第一次來上海。

Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving Shanghai local food.
志願者:那我建議您可以嚐嚐上海的小吃。看,有兩家上海餐館。

Visitor: Thanks for your help!
參觀者:謝謝你的幫助!

Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.
志願者:不客氣,很榮幸爲您服務。祝您用餐愉快。

註釋:

1. totally 完全地
2. be lost 迷路
3. adjacent 附近的;毗鄰的
4. boutique 小商店
5. souvenirs 紀念品
6. recommendation 推薦 Any recommendation? 有什麼推薦的嗎?
7. local snacks 當地小吃
8. This is one's first time to... 這是某人第一次去(某個地方)